Bon Voyage - On Holiday

Tink

I am off on my holiday

Its the first beach holiday as a non smoker :)

I am in a much better place as a non smoker than I was a month ago so not really worried I know I will not smoke!

My travelling companion smokes on holidays so I am expecting a few triggers and craves - especially when the cocktails are flowing

but I will just drink more, eat the paper umbrella or parrot or chuck myself in the pool ( I will probably do that anyway without a trigger or crave LOL)

I dont have time to do individual PM`s so:

Rez - flying solo - but I got my parachute on

UK ers - we will fix a date for the union on my return - in the meantime keep thrashing out your dates

Rez,PIP, Lace & Stu - don`t be eating all the cookies save some for me and say Hi to anna for me and thanks for the wishes

Joe - wishing Amey speedy recovery - I think you should make a thread as to get support and it to be inspiration to people still to quit or struggling with quitting

Rowland - you got this - one step at a time NOPE for today - keep posting - keep training

no cheating in the sticks and great chicks thread!

Rez knows the answer to the cryptic clue game

has anyone heard from sarah???? have not seen her for a while 

take care - see you soon xxxx

• Like 5

oh, wish'n you TONS OF FUN sweetie!!!....  :yahoo:

well darn, I thought I had the answer to the cryptic question when i answered "your nose".. i know when i have a cold i can't TASTE anything with my stuffy nose....sooo, tell Rez to tell us and post another, don't leave us  hang'n till you can post again! 

make sure you pack some cookies for your trip, "see" ya soon hun {hugs}

• Like 1

Have a good time Tracey and we are going to miss you around here! :)

Watch out for sharks and keep that parachute handy just in case! B)

LMAO! You even put me to work here! :D  :lol:

Tracey have an absolute fantastic hol, got a mental image now of you with cocktail umbrella, and parrot leaping into the pool shouting They will never get me here mwahhahaha, the board will be quiet without you, xxx