ONE WEEK!

Brittany

I am not a doctor... but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...  Are you drinking enough water?  Smoking has a way of masking other stuff.

Great job on 1 week... you are doing great.  From now on it is all mental.  Retraining your brain to live the good life without smokes... The Habitual Ritual.

Keep on keepin on.

are you drinking lots of coffee/tea/soda - nicotine reduces the affects of caffeine so when you quit nicotine it will affect you more and may give headache

a thing to remember if you are having trouble sleeping also 

I had to drink much more water after I quit, for headaches and also my skin got dry and itchy - tok me a month to figure out....least you're clever enough to ask after a week ;)

Hope the headaches pass hun. xx

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up