Trying hard

Brittany

Ill take Michone on my team...she kicks a$$  !

Also..Im not from Cleveland, but somewhat close...I am a little South of Cedar Point...

Michonne scares the crap out of me in a good way

yes it is...talking helped me alot when I first quit...thats why a lot of the members will tell you to stay close to the board....even if its not an S.O.S. ...just being involved is like therapy

I quit 6 months ago and I still like to come here...it helps me, and I like helping other....I think I have posted more today than I have since I joined...lol

the good news is I have stopped crying and am feeling a little better for the moment.  I guess it really is one step at a time

Sometimes minute by minute but the good news is that is gets much easier with each milestone.  Early on your milestone may be one hour, then one day, then one week and then before you know it, you're approaching your 1st year smoke-free anniversary.

Are you aware of all of the chemicals in each cigarette?

I quit 6 months ago and I still like to come here...it helps me, and I like helping other....I think I have posted more today than I have since I joined...lol

well I'm glad you're here to help me!

Sometimes minute by minute but the good news is that is gets much easier with each milestone.  Early on your milestone may be one hour, then one day, then one week and then before you know it, you're approaching your 1st year smoke-free anniversary.

Are you aware of all of the chemicals in each cigarette?

I look forward to celebrating milestones!  :)

Hey there Brittany!

Great work fighting the crave. Each battle you win like that makes the next one that little bit easier. So congratulations! You beat the hardest one, so you can beat the next one. In the early days we all quit one minute at a time, but very quickly it gets easier.

You are doing great!

And team! Fantastic work getting on it. That's why the Quit Train is such an incredible place. well done!

• Like 1

Hey, my morning now, sorry sleeping when you struggled.

CRY!!  My best advice. I wonder if it somehow takes chemicals out but for sure it releases tension.  Posting is also awesome.  

Get some fruit juice (like cranberry or orange or whichever) and sip that every few hours. It will help with the blood sugar lows which can also cause craves for the first 72 hours. Beautiful thing is by fighting day one, you have less of that journey to travel and the mental back up to know it can be done. It is always a choice my lovely, choose nope and it WILL get easier, if you just wade through these early bits. 

xx

Hey Brittany l- late as always - but looks like you got great advice and support - so I will just reinforce that it does get better and each battle you win will make you stronger a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

Good morn'n Brittney ... well look at you come'n on and post'n to get past the crave/cry battle- great job well done!!!!  :D

Sorry I wasn't here for you last night, (I keep some strange  hrs, LOL,) but you had lots of support from the good folks here i see....so, how ya do'n this morning..... ?

Hi Brittany,

Sorry I'm late ,

But so glad the good guys here got you through your tough time.....

Feel very proud,you did great.....that what we are here for,to help you through this.....

Your body is going through so much emotion right now,when I first quit,I cried heaps.

I stayed with the board nearly 24 hrs a day.

Believe in your self.....you can do it......

I smoked 5 decades.......it is doable.....

Hugs

Doreen

Dammit I always miss the fun!! Brittany sorry to miss this last night, was snoring my head off, so glad to see you made it through and well done for posting, great teamwork as ever from the lovely people here on Quit Train, see no one brought out the buffet carriage though, you all should be ashamed no tea and biscuits!!  Brittany I cried yesterday was an emotioanl wreck and all over the place, but its a healthy train wreck lol, its just the bodies way of releasing tension, I found in the early days repeating NOPE and deep breathing helped I am sure plenty of people around me thought I was a serial nutter, breathing heavily and muttering to myself  :P but honestly whatever helps you to get through the crave you will get there and you will stay quit be stronger than the addiction xx

• Like 2