Trying hard

Brittany

I'm still a mess.  I wish I could sleep for a week, I kind of even wish I had the flu or something that would make smoking seem less interesting.  My husband is still at work and my kids are picking today to not listen and be out of control, or I'm probably just noticing it more today.  I turned off the TV because every channel I flipped to someone was smoking of course.  Now I'm just writing and reading on here

thats the way to do it :) keep writing and posting - if you go into the social section you will find lots of games to post on its a great distraction and can be fun too - if we can tap into your sense of humour even when things are rough - it will help just keep busy - do not just sit and contemplate x

yep im in CA :)  also the reason i'm not wearing socks lol.  I like to think i have a great sense of humor.  Making people laugh is my best quality I think.  I like to be sarcastic too

• Like 3

yep im in CA :)  also the reason i'm not wearing socks lol.  I like to think i have a great sense of humor.  Making people laugh is my best quality I think.  I like to be sarcastic too

great you will fit right in :)

you will fit in fine here...dont let Bakon talk you into being one of his eggs   ;)

I had a sister that used to live in San Diego....best place on earth!

• Like 2

Hey Brit...let the ladies here tell you how nice you skin will be in just a few short days...your hair will be nicer also...but most of all....you will smell GREAT!!!

Hey Brit...let the ladies here tell you how nice you skin will be in just a few short days...your hair will be nicer also...but most of all....you will smell GREAT!!!

that is true actually :)

I recently moved back to CA after living in Vegas for 17 years.  I am married and have two boys 8 & 4 and my surprise little girl who is now 2.  I started a lifestyle change about 2 months ago and have lost 16lbs to date, although I have a lot more to go.  I enjoy walking on the beach (oh how cliche) for my exercise.  My favorite shows are The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and Mad Men (kind of glad its over right now as they smoke every scene! lol).  I am a HUGE football fan (The Rams go ahead and laugh), so much so that my husband frequently has to take my kids to the park because if the game is bad, mommys mouth gets out of control

• Like 3

Brittany,

You're avatar - you have something white dripping on your shirt.  Did you walk under the wrong bird?  What is it? Milk?

haha no thats my stupid scarf I have to wear for work

Walking Dead!??  you are in the right place... we have a bunch of dead fans here (I would say dead heads, but thats taken already  ;) )

A Rams Fan!?? I cant laugh...My boss is a Rams Fan...however, I am a ...get ready.........

Cleveland Browns Fan....now YOU can laugh...lol....I cant help it, I live on the lake and its the "home town" team..

And dont lose too much weight...most guys like there girls a little curvy  :wub:

I cried more than I have in my life, the first couple of months I quit.  It's completely normal.  Give it some time and I promise that smoking will be far from your mind.  In the mean time, work on creating new habits to battle those craves when they come.  

Good job posting about what you're feeling.  Take smoking off the table.  Not one puff ever or N.O.P.E.  

• Like 1

haha no thats my stupid scarf I have to wear for work

Yeah right, not buying it.  I have 3 kids.  I know what spilled milk on a shirt looks like.  What did you do, wipe the milk from your chin right before you took the pic?

(you said you like sarcasm, so do I) :)

• Like 1

Walking Dead!??  you are in the right place... we have a bunch of dead fans here (I would say dead heads, but thats taken already  ;) )

A Rams Fan!?? I cant laugh...My boss is a Rams Fan...however, I am a ...get ready.........

Cleveland Browns Fan....now YOU can laugh...lol....I cant help it, I live on the lake and its the "home town" team..

And dont lose too much weight...most guys like there girls a little curvy  :wub:

Most of my family is from Cleveland so I would never make fun!  In fact I'm pretty much a traitor for not being a full fledged Browns fan but I DO root for them :)  Oh and btw I am team Rick....he is my Sheriff Sexypants

Most of my family is from Cleveland so I would never make fun!  In fact I'm pretty much a traitor for not being a full fledged Browns fan but I DO root for them :)  Oh and btw I am team Rick....he is my Sheriff Sexypants

Ill take Michone on my team...she kicks a$$  !

Also..Im not from Cleveland, but somewhat close...I am a little South of Cedar Point...

Yeah right, not buying it.  I have 3 kids.  I know what spilled milk on a shirt looks like.  What did you do, wipe the milk from your chin right before you took the pic?

(you said you like sarcasm, so do I) :)

I knew I should have picked a better picture to steal from someone

Oh and yeah, love "The Walking Dead".  We have entire thread dedicated to it.  Did you see season 4?

Devil Doll and Queen Greenlover are Dead junkies.

of course!  I'm just impatiently waiting for season 5

• Like 1