How do you remove the smell of goat?

Colleen

My son smells or smelled like a goat.  The smell was still there 2 hours after I sent him to the shower under duress.  It was his shoes, I sprayed them with shoe deodorizer.  Nothing worked except throwing the shoes in the garbage outside.   

Getting rid of goat smell is fairly easy.

1.  Gather 2 toads, a clove of garlic and go into the cemetery at midnight during a crescent moon. 

2.  Take one toad, rub on head, set down and let it hop away. 

3.  The 2nd toad - set it on a tree stump and pet it three times and count to 50.  It must hop off the tree stump and start hopping due west.  If it doesn't, start over.  If it does, continue to step 4.

4.  While facing the moon, toss the clove of garlic over the left shoulder.

This works on removing warts too.

• Like 1

It can't hurt.  I thought it was a joke until I did it to remove a craving one evening.  Had this massive crave to smoke early in my quit and by the time I gathered two toads, I forgot about smoking.  Still have the toads just in case they're needed in a pinch.

lol...Tomato juice, I don't think he'd go for that lol.  Yesterday, he told me I ruined his entire day.  I asked him why and he told me, because you are making me take a shower...Oh boy