The Happy Thread

Colleen

So here is the happy thread, the exact opposite of the vent thread.  What are you happy about today?  Me, I am happy I finally colored my roots yesterday and took care of the grays, or rather the whites lol.  The color depositing shampoo just wasn't cutting it anymore.   I finally got rid of the old broad look and look like myself again :dance4: Oh and I'm happy I don't smoke, of course!

• Like 3

I1m happy I just got home from being away at work for 7 days - I have just had my first wine am jumping in shower and have 10 minutes to be out for a festival

Its going to be messy :)

so so happy

• Like 6

I m happy I don't call wife "my partner" over the pond that is usually means same sex relationship

happy no box popper in house or neighborhood. dogs chase any strays away

happy work is almost over- like the big A, I drank last night at a wake of sorts

happy I am not the guy the wake was for, poor guy did himself in, must be too many problems but nobody knows

happy the sun shines, no complaints, and still moving.

could be happier if T would post a selfie from the shower

• Like 2

@bakon, that's not true, partner is a good alternative to "boyfriend/girlfriend" in every relationship, it just sounds more serious/mature.

Happy my partner has the rest of the week free and the weather forecast seems promising. :)

• Like 1

I'm happy - my drivers licence arrived I time to activate my credit card ...... Yay ! Most of my cards are back ... Seriously thinking about my own vent thread for how hard that was to achieve though !

• Like 2

I must learn more about the long relationships that are more serious than girlfriend but not enough to be a wife.

Three wives so never want another, girlfriends are more fun. Always tell wife "girlfriend jacki should come out tonight ".

But girlfriends do cost more, wives have to pay the bills to.

But partner still sound gay to me. "My partner" said by a man would raise eyebrows around here....

• Like 1

Happy that even though my car malfunctioned this morning and even though I was scared to drive somebody's spaceship of a car, I made it to work and home alive - WITHOUT hitting anything!

• Like 1

very happy to have spent a lovely day with my niece who used to live with me, we did lunch, shopping, putting tv together and setting it up (its wonky but who cares it was a together project lol)

also met her new man who I approve of very much - woooo hooo I did something right so happy :)

• Like 2

nice sunny day here in the UK  B)

I have the family over so am going throw a surprise BBQ - which is rare in the UK lol  :P

got to go get busy in the kitchen - love entertaining with food :) 

also yesterday booked holiday for a week in puerto rico and today flight tickets to madrid for next month Yay - holiday season is here  :D

• Like 1