the comrade

Welcome, comrade!  Yes, this is an entirely different environment administered and moderated by former smokers who not only know the importance of beating this deadly addiction, but also understand the emotional side of quitting. 

Unconditional support is paramount here and of course having fun in the process doesn't hurt either.

Glad to see you!

• Like 2

I asked for a life long ban at the other forum today and got it. No more snake pit for me, they just got under my skin.

Glad to see you....so..where is Aine, I like her better (just kidding).

I tried to send you a PM and couldn't anymore. I asked in my last post if people would stay in touch with me (before I got the link to this forum), I stated that I would miss the "straight shooter's" and you are one of them, so I am glad to see you (Am I really telling Comrade that I am glad to see him? - I am more messed up than I thought I would be).

Welcome.....please stay....wait go and get Aine  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I asked for a life long ban at the other forum today and got it. No more snake pit for me, they just got under my skin.

Glad to see you....so..where is Aine, I like her better (just kidding).

I tried to send you a PM and couldn't anymore. I asked in my last post if people would stay in touch with me (before I got the link to this forum), I stated that I would miss the "straight shooter's" and you are one of them, so I am glad to see you (Am I really telling Comrade that I am glad to see him? - I am more messed up than I thought I would be).

Welcome.....please stay....wait go and get Aine  :rolleyes:

Y'know, I'm gonna use this one to springboard from...

No you're not losing it for being something other than horrified to see me on here. There are probably a number of things that you wouldn't much care for that I like and vice versa, but that's the nature of people and relationships. Two people sitting in a room that perfectly agree with each other is about the most boring thing imaginable. All too often I waded in where a  glitter people were glittering with their glitter and they reacted to my non glitterness with handfulls of glitter in their eyes ears and nose to protect Glitterdom, lol.

I'm glad you're here. Really. Anyone of you may be the only one in chat when my smoke alarm goes off.

I'm sad for you about your loss.

I'm here for your (and mine, too) quit.

Yes Aine is perhaps a nicer person than I am, heh heh

And if I offend anyone just call me out in the Thunderdome. The relief I feel for not having an admin hovering over the ban button is indescribable.

• Like 2

Y'know, I'm gonna use this one to springboard from...

No you're not losing it for being something other than horrified to see me on here. There are probably a number of things that you wouldn't much care for that I like and vice versa, but that's the nature of people and relationships. Two people sitting in a room that perfectly agree with each other is about the most boring thing imaginable. All too often I waded in where a  glitter people were glittering with their glitter and they reacted to my non glitterness with handfulls of glitter in their eyes ears and nose to protect Glitterdom, lol.

I'm glad you're here. Really. Anyone of you may be the only one in chat when my smoke alarm goes off.

I'm sad for you about your loss.

I'm here for your (and mine, too) quit.

Yes Aine is perhaps a nicer person than I am, heh heh

And if I offend anyone just call me out in the Thunderdome. The relief I feel for not having an admin hovering over the ban button is indescribable.

well....I agree! A quit buddy of mine (ksmedic where are you) and I we had our own rant section going on via PM's that would have you rolling! We had days when we were so angry .......we just didn't want to see glitter or unicorns. He send me a PM with his own version of greeting Newbie's I almost wet my pants, I laughed so hard. I miss him I hope he is OK! If he comes here then we might be able to post it in the "hidden section".

I am really glad you are here. You are a straight shooter and you would get set my head straight with a few line...if I need it! So, yes Aine is nicer (you made it sound like it was a question) but you are needed too!

Comrade, 

I am afraid I don't know you and I am not sure of your connection to Aine.  I did PM Aine earlier and hope to see her here.  I visited your website and must say that I am so impressed with you beating the 40 year addiction.  Congratulations!  I am glad to meet you!