Why I relapse and my triggers

Evelyn

Whatever guys-if you feel BETTER for saying what you did to me then pat yourself on the back ok???? :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: :dash2:  :dash2:  Sure a quitter just needs to stop smoking & embrace NOPE or whatever "does it" for you. BUT NOT everyone "gets it" from day 1 or like you Bakon a million times of "trying" :angel:  :angel: Education,Willpower or having the balls to quit comes to people when they are FED UP with attempts at QUITTING  or snarky posts meant to get them to see their quit thru "their/yours" eyes-is that clear & plain spoken enough??? :king:  :king: :king:  Also just because I'm almost at 2 1/2 yrs free doesn't imply I'm a expert on quitting other THEN MY OWN .

• Like 1

why the name calling, snarky and such? nobody is out to FEEL BETTER. I am not attacking your pink words, or even your ideas,

so yours are different, doesn't make them any better.

Whatever, I guess you feel whatever I say doesn't mean "jack" well who died and made you top dog :lol:  :lol:  Maybe you feel my advice is useless, well to others it might be what they need to hear. Does it really matter or is this a "pissing" contest????? :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Doesn't matter what I feel about you or your advise. Mine is simply different than yours. You called it snarky, I call it rainbow farty.

I never said your advise was bad, only you have pissed during this contest and said mine was wrong. You win.

I want to add something. I am not looking for a battle of wits over a newsgroup posting site. You win. But I won't stand by and have you repeat this attack on my post either. I have neither insulted you or the original poster. Give me the same respect if you expect this to remain a nice group. I don't have to agree with you any more than you need to agree with me.

I won't be part of the battle. Find another target or better yet let freedom of thought and speech live here.

the clear difference here is empathy in quit and empathy in life experience its like oil and water here

now you guys see the difference as you are both right and both passionate about what you speak - no piss needed I see both no contest - full stop xxx