Anyone tell me where I am

bakon

Bakon

Where are you, what is this place?

We're all asking ourselves the same thing, I think it's a good thing. Smokers as mods? Wow what a novel idea :)

Glad to see you here, it will be what we make it, not what someone thinks we want and,,,well you know the rest of it eh?

Markus

• Like 6

jerk in cell cut mouth, I opened doors to get him out and spit blood in my face.

going for a booster hepb shot in few minutes.  all ok.. mrs went to work today

• Like 1

^ OMG.....this never occured to me.

The reason for the nickname.....

I am roaring with laughter over here.

And Im smiling that Mrs. Bakon went to work today.....glad to hear shes feeling ok.

I wonder if its strange for Mrs. Bakon....to kn ow that a whole pile of non-smoking strangers on the internet are pulling for her?

:)

• Like 2

Quick update. Some of you were on chat other night.

I was tested and all good so far. Test again in two weeks, 3 months and 6 months.

Had Hep B vaccine so looks good there. No treatment available for Hep c, HIV such low risk I choose not to take the prevention drugs as I couldn't be seen until after dirtbag was seen, by then it was three hours and is only know to really work in first 20 minutes to 2 hours. Can be taken later, but no know cases of it stopping anything. Now we got to get warrants to test his blodd, even though he says he got it, got to be proven for court. Dirtbag sitting in county on $25k bond right now.

Wife update- yesterday was bad day, hair still there but tired. Expect long weekend when things go south.

Hey bakon...good to see you and thanks for the update.  We were worried about you in chat that night.  That really was such a messed up thing to do to another person.  I'm glad you're getting all the tests and precautions.  Best wishes goes out to your wife too.  I know you'll be there for her through thick and thin.  Just know that this can be beaten....my mom has been in remission for quite a few years now.  Stay positive buddy.

cop or jailer?

come on and work for it alittle....bakon?  I smell bakon? ring a bell?

prefer Super-hero. Night turn this week, I'm the Bat

Oh, yer see....always one and this time it's me.

I don't yet get it...someone give me another clue

• 5 months later...

So what is this place? Been here a while now and its a pretty good place to keep a quit. Lots of help. Havent seen the other place explode (yet) but don't see any of the problems from there here. Wonder why?

Its not an exclusive club, its not moderated much, there is no changing posts or deleteing, no arguing, name calling doesn't exist except for nicknames (sharonmakesmestiff one of my favorites, babbles too)

I cant figure out much, but I have figured out this place is working without much effort. Little slower paced and less content than over there. But enough to not get lost in three pages of new content everytime we check back.

Some thing I am grateful for:

1) Ginger is not in the chicks and sticks game much. We would be getting an ass wooping if DD and the other chicks got her on board.

2) The dudes here are laid back and can take a joke. No attitudes.

3) My pretty eggs.

4) an occasional swear can be typed. Don't need to be Tracey on leave to the states, but like to say somethings without being too proper

5) Less cat stuff

So what is this place? I dunno but its cool.

(ps. anyone read back and see, my tests for the blood are all good so far, tested once a month for 6 months now, mrs starts radiation next week, all going good there too, nothing needs said there, we know you all care)

• Like 7