Anyone tell me where I am

bakon

What is this place?

What's different, who's place is it, pays for it,

gives the warnings,

tells me I'm offensive

and how do I exist here?

Others can answer this as I do not know most but I am hoping you exist here because your firends are here and it could not be the same without you.  Meow

• Like 1

you are here if indeed you are a friend, you have a good sense of humour, you pay it forward, and dont take life too serious

ooooh its you bakon ;) welcome

we are having a whip round to fund it

• Like 1

you English don't speak English- whats a whip round? and I cant remember what bb is either, hoping is big breasts like a chicken.

petra- new photo or new petra?

el borritto- change your title please

And I still don't know where I am....I recognize the layout and some names, but maybe its not real?

you English don't speak English- whats a whip round? and I cant remember what bb is either, hoping is big breasts like a chicken.

And I still don't know where I am....I recognize the layout and some names, but maybe its not real?

Bakon, we are not in Kansas, anymore, but all will be well...your eggs are here!

• Like 3

Quick update. Some of you were on chat other night.

I was tested and all good so far. Test again in two weeks, 3 months and 6 months.

Had Hep B vaccine so looks good there. No treatment available for Hep c, HIV such low risk I choose not to take the prevention drugs as I couldn't be seen until after dirtbag was seen, by then it was three hours and is only know to really work in first 20 minutes to 2 hours. Can be taken later, but no know cases of it stopping anything. Now we got to get warrants to test his blodd, even though he says he got it, got to be proven for court. Dirtbag sitting in county on $25k bond right now.

Wife update- yesterday was bad day, hair still there but tired. Expect long weekend when things go south.

What in the heck happened Bakon?  Sounds like a rough few days, I am sorry.

now i am settled  the pink fur ball is here :)

bb stands for barely there boobies lol

whip round - run around with cap collecting coins from anyone sat around

cant believe you had to wait until after dirt bag i- typical!!!

yes things gonna get bumpy for a while there bakon please send  your wife our best wishes

hoping for the best on your tests xx

• Like 2

Quick update. Some of you were on chat other night.

I was tested and all good so far. Test again in two weeks, 3 months and 6 months.

Had Hep B vaccine so looks good there. No treatment available for Hep c, HIV such low risk I choose not to take the prevention drugs as I couldn't be seen until after dirtbag was seen, by then it was three hours and is only know to really work in first 20 minutes to 2 hours. Can be taken later, but no know cases of it stopping anything. Now we got to get warrants to test his blodd, even though he says he got it, got to be proven for court. Dirtbag sitting in county on $25k bond right now.

Wife update- yesterday was bad day, hair still there but tired. Expect long weekend when things go south.

Glad everything is good so far,so sorry Mrs. Bakon is suffering  ((((Bakon and Mrs. Bakon)))

Praying as always for the Bakons. 

So glad you are here with us and MQ says no warning points!!  I do sort of feel naked at the moment without my points but I'm learning to live with it.  ;)

Nah, you don't need points you look just fine without them lol  :)

• Like 1

Hi (((Bakon))) was thinking of you and Mrs Bakon earlier, both in my thoughts.......

Psssst just so you know heard a rumour earlier that this place was run on the meter so if the pow

Damn anyone got a 50p and Bakon no you cannot borrow my red glittery shoes