planting tulips

joe  bossio

Yep  I planted tulips for a long time around that Taylor Made that long white and brown with the short future and it does predict our future if we keep huffing puffing light up inhale exhale and repeat. 

Then we get planted into that cold cold ground and I hate the cold I probably would make it through winter . Then I thought if I got cremated it wouldn't matter anyways  I go up in a puff of smoke

Either way I lose ,but now I have two feet firmly planted above ground . I can see clearly now the smoke is gone. joy to a healthy heart, air to happy lungs , and money money money in my pockets.

I have gracefully accepted the council's of the hard lessons from those poisonous life-sucking cigarettes.    Astalavista baby  I want to live happy joyous and free.  NOPE  NOPE  NOPE.

• Like 6

Joe, now that you are quitting , concentrate on your body healing.  Every time I would get a crave, I would breath in that fresh air and think of my lungs healing.   Keep looking forward and don't look back! 

• Like 1