Hi Every One

Gabby

You can use my mantra if you want

my lungs need air not smoke

my muscles need stretching not cigarettes

my stomach needs nourishing not nicotine

my brain needs stimulation not stimulants

you can do this gabby remember there is no pay back with any sort of nicotine. 3 days and it's out of your body for good :-)

• Like 4

Hi,

Well it's day 2 and tomorrow will be day 3 with no nicotine, it's 11 o'clock and nearly time for bed, and boy I am glad today is over.  I feel like I have been screaming silently inside today.  I just keep thinking one more day and it will be easier ( know the 3rd day is the worse)  I just wish I had never smoked at all.  And why do I keep putting myself through this.  Check in with you guys tomorrow. 

gabby day 2 was the worse for me by day 3 things got a little easier and each day after that

your body will do some crazy things for a while whilst it readjusts to not having nicotine and all those chemicals in your body

but its all healing and levels off and then the game is all mental - please keep posting no matter what

education in this addiction can take a little time but reading and posting and getting support from the folks here will get you through

how are you today?