Any Walking Dead Fans?

Well, as pissed off as Daryl was when he told that person to come out, my guess is that Carol is still there, not dead, but there at the hospital and Beth is with Daryl and the group will go back and rescue Carol, or attempt to.

I think that it was Noah with Daryl. Sunday's episode backtracked a bit and I think that while that was going on with Beth, the Bob-B-Q was just started and the Hunter's hadn't quite met their demise. Remember Daryl showed up after they chopped them up and made them worm food. I think that one of them is going to die at that hospital.. better not be Carol.  

I think that it was Noah with Daryl. Sunday's episode backtracked a bit and I think that while that was going on with Beth, the Bob-B-Q was just started and the Hunter's hadn't quite met their demise. Remember Daryl showed up after they chopped them up and made them worm food. I think that one of them is going to die at that hospital.. better not be Carol.  

You're right. Beth is still at the hospital. Also, remember in I think the episode before last when Carol and Daryl took off when they saw that black car with the cross? That is the same one that was parked in the parking lot at the hospital when Beth couldn't escape but that kid did. I wonder who was driving that black car. Something isn't making sense to me.

You're right. Beth is still at the hospital. Also, remember in I think the episode before last when Carol and Daryl took off when they saw that black car with the cross? That is the same one that was parked in the parking lot at the hospital when Beth couldn't escape but that kid did. I wonder who was driving that black car. Something isn't making sense to me.

I have to watch again and look for the car, I missed that. Yes, Carol and Daryl took off in Episode 2, the same episode where Bob was bit and kidnapped. They weren't in Episode three at all with the exception of Daryl at the very end. Remember Beth has been missing since last season. I will get back to this thread after I watch it again.  

I've been reading about sunday's show but I won't spoil it for you guys. But I "feel" better about sunday's show. Plus I think the last 2 shows is part of the big buildup for the mid season finale in 3 wks. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

mid-finale already?! It just started... Wah! :( they cliffhang the midseason one usually and upset us before the holidays. :(

I've said it here and all over social media. It had better not be Carol. That is all, lol.

What did you read?

If you want to know, click the spoiler.

Beth gets killed and from what I can tell, she was forced to make a choice about something, perhaps to save somebody. Others say there is no way that would happen. I still want to know who Daryl told to come out of the woods!

• Like 1

What did you read?

If you want to know, click the spoiler.

Beth gets killed and from what I can tell, she was forced to make a choice about something, perhaps to save somebody. Others say there is no way that would happen. I still want to know who Daryl told to come out of the woods!

This is the Glenn, Maggie, Abraham episode. We find out what happens to them after they left the church,

I have heard different things regarding the hospital MQ... I have heard that Beth dies and Carol lives, I have also heard that Carol dies and Beth lives. But that is going to be the midseason finale.

Also, the "hunt or be hunted" trailer that they have been airing since before the premiere... everyone is in it except for Beth and Bob... hrmmmmm.  I think it is either Morgan or Noah with Daryl.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Carol faked that shit to get in the hospital to save Beth. I also think that Noah is the one who was in the woods with Daryl. Daryl and Carol saw Beth in that black car which is why they took off after it. I bet I'm right...

• Like 2