Any Walking Dead Fans?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't "like" either team, but ANY football is good football...

I've watchedTWD marathons twice (recorded once)..so,even though every time I watch it see something different, I'll be tuned into the Super Bowl....

BUT...

Can't wait until the 8th!!

Predictions for the rest of the season?

Here is mine... tons of book spoilers so if you plan to read them and don't want parts of them ruined do not read this. 

I think that they sprinkled Negan easter eggs all over this episode which was so awesome to see! I have no doubt that the Saviors had something to do with the carnage in Noah's "camp". I do not think that we will see Negan this season. I am thinking that the Alexandria Safe Zone will be the rest of this season with the finale ending where Carl gets shot. I think that the next main character death will be Sasha, I think that she will take over Carol's death in the books.  I don't think that Noah will be around very long either. Some people were predicting Glenn or Maggie but I think that they are going to stick to that storyline because they have remained pretty close to it so far in the series.

• Like 1

Predictions for the rest of the season?

Here is mine... tons of book spoilers so if you plan to read them and don't want parts of them ruined do not read this. 

I think that they sprinkled Negan easter eggs all over this episode which was so awesome to see! I have no doubt that the Saviors had something to do with the carnage in Noah's "camp". I do not think that we will see Negan this season. I am thinking that the Alexandria Safe Zone will be the rest of this season with the finale ending where Carl gets shot. I think that the next main character death will be Sasha, I think that she will take over Carol's death in the books.  I don't think that Noah will be around very long either. Some people were predicting Glenn or Maggie but I think that they are going to stick to that storyline because they have remained pretty close to it so far in the series.

I agree with everything you said in your spoiler,DD

I was telling my wife the same thing last night after it was over...that would also explain why "Rick" has been seen ,off the set, clean shaven...obviously it takes to long to grow back for just one "flashback" episode...If I remember right...isnt that the first thing he done when they got to the Alexandria Safe Zone...shower and shave?  ;)  ..and I think you are spot on about Carl  ;)

• Like 1

I agree with everything you said in your spoiler,DD

I was telling my wife the same thing last night after it was over...that would also explain why "Rick" has been seen ,off the set, clean shaven...obviously it takes to long to grow back for just one "flashback" episode...If I remember right...isnt that the first thing he done when they got to the Alexandria Safe Zone...shower and shave?  ;)  ..and I think you are spot on about Carl  ;)

Joe!!! **again this box is going to have book/show spoilers**

The SPEECH! He did a version of it! This was one of my favorite moments in the books and to see

it was awesome! 578A4BC9-D47E-4E50-9375-59D5B8567786_zps

• Like 1

Joe!!! **again this box is going to have book/show spoilers**

The SPEECH! He did a version of it! This was one of my favorite moments in the books and to see

it was awesome! 578A4BC9-D47E-4E50-9375-59D5B8567786_zps

I didn't catch that last night....haven't read anything yet either...thanks for showing me that. :) .the way the show is following book at the moment,(in my opinion) you are correct about the rest of the season..I hope they move through the early days at the safe zone kinda fast...it's gonna remind a lot of viewers of the prison

• Like 1

Just watched the episode where she told Lizzie to look at the flowers.

My gosh that just tears a person up inside.

Devastating.

That was a good episode... (I assume you mean the one where Carol and Tyrese were with the girls at a farm house)..if so, you are quite a ways behind...you need to catch a marathon week-end ;)

Can't wait until tomorrow ...

No! That one was too sad. It just....too much.

I can't.

Move on from it.  You need to catch up and with this weather, now is the perfect time to do it.  Can't go swimming in the pool with your auntie so might as well binge watch The Dead and catch up.

Get over it the boo-hoo episode. 

• Like 1

Move on from it.  You need to catch up and with this weather, now is the perfect time to do it.  Can't go swimming in the pool with your auntie so might as well binge watch The Dead and catch up.

Get over it the boo-hoo episode.

Listen here bub, a little sympathy would be nice.

And it's only cold here, not snowed in.

I don't swim with her.

I have like 800 books on my kindle I'm behind on.

• Like 1