Any Walking Dead Fans?

Ah, that's what I thought... But that means that your prediction doesn't make sense - what do you predict will happen to the people you listed?! Dead?! I need to know what you think, lol :)

Yes that is my prediction for who will not be around for the next half of the season. :D or any other season.

• Like 1

Yes that is my prediction for who will not be around for the next half of the season. :D or any other season.

That's what I thought you meant, but couldn't be sure :p

I literally have no idea what that guy from the church is doing... (And I don't really care, lol)

And Sasha... What a wally :(

• Like 1

Who's ready?

Me..pop corn is ready to go in the micro-wave...beverages are all chilled...

just waiting for all the football to get over with, and then I will have the channel dialed in  ;)

• Like 1

Me..pop corn is ready to go in the micro-wave...beverages are all chilled...

just waiting for all the football to get over with, and then I will have the channel dialed in  ;)

Microwave popcorn?  Try a Whirly-Pop with coconut oil and real butter with some sea salt.  Taste like it use to at the movies, years ago.  

I don't know if I want to watch it tonight.  Maybe if I wait a few days the long descent until Feb won't feel as long??

Microwave popcorn?  Try a Whirly-Pop with coconut oil and real butter with some sea salt.  Taste like it use to at the movies, years ago.  

I don't know if I want to watch it tonight.  Maybe if I wait a few days the long descent until Feb won't feel as long??

Hide my newsfeed friend. :)
  • Like 1

since I dont eat popcorn, its up to the wife to buy what she wants to make (I think she likes the easy and small packages of the m-wave corn)  ;).. me..a huge dish of ice creme is all I need..any flavor..I am not picky about IC  :)

I'm still just shocked and pretty much speechless...

I think I am getting the oompf up to write about it so...

We all knew that someone was going to die in the midseason finale because that is how this show rolls. Apparently Gimple has it out for the Greene family when it comes to November finale's. 

I thought it was awesome that Rick said the exact same thing as Gareth, "You can't go back Bob." Sasha sniping the walker ... "Where are your people?" BAM "They're close." hee hee In the comics there is a similar scene and as they are calling Rick crazy he uses a finger gun and the sniper takes people out. I think that if they did that on screen in the show I would be on my feet losing my mind because I think that it would translate to all sorts of awesome visually. 

Okay, the hospital. I wasn't shocked and was relieved that it wasn't Carol, but my heart did break. I wasn't expecting to feel bad when she got shot but I did. Rick's face, my Daryl, Carol... :( I felt bad for Maggie too. That broke my heart again. I cried one more time when watching the Talking Dead and the actress who plays Beth, Emily Kinney, started crying.

Tears aside. I am glad that it wasn't a major character. Some may argue that she was finding her way to being strong and I think, too little too late. This is what year of the zombie apocalypse and you are starting to try to protect yourself  and grow balls now? Nah, Carol singlehandedly rescued the group from Terminus she would have been a real loss to the show and the group. As sad as it was to see I am glad that it played out the way that it did. 

• Like 2

Well, it's been over a week so I guess we can talk about the mid-season finale now.

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MID-SEASON FINALE!!

It was very clear from the very beginning of the episode that Beth would die. It was a strange move, to be sure, but the atmosphere of the episode of certainly pro-Beth dying (if that makes sense).

I also knew someone would die in the mid season finale. At the start of the season, I thought for sure it would be Glen. 

It seems a pattern is emerging with Walking Dead deaths that makes them totally predictable. As soon as the writers give a character more screen time in a story that's separated from the main storyline, they will die. This of course does not include Rick or Carol. And I know that they've given characters significant screen time before where they did not die, but usually,  you can predict.

Another major example of this is Andrea's death. Her story took over the better part of season three and she did die. Likewise, Beth's separate story arch took up a lot of season 5, and she died. Also see the Governor, where he was given a separate side story before his season 4 death.

Also, like Andrea, it's like Beth wanted to die (I am putting aside the fact that many think Beth "sacrificed" herself to save her friend-- which is something I do not believe for a minute since she hardly knew the guy and longed to be back with her group). In the moments preceding their deaths, Beth and Andrea made stupid, stupid decisions. Andrea paused to dramatically stare at Milton when her life was on the line. Beth foolishly stabbed the police officer (name?) in front of people armed with guns. 

Anyway, those are my thoughts on the episode.

• Like 2

For those who are "jonseing" for TWD on Dec.30 AMC is showing the whole series from that day thru New Yrs. So for those who either don't have a life or is a true fan enjoy from the pilot on. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  Miss RolleyEye & I will watch it but then again I own every season so far.

• Like 2

Rod Serling was in interesting man.  I remember as a kid watching an episode of Night Gallery that scared the crap out of me.  To this day I remember a scene of lady or a guy drowned in a bathtub.  Creepy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8sT6nz7VUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wfazePQzj8

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...