Any Walking Dead Fans?

Okay so the Carol/Daryl :wub: episode.

Haha So Noah is the one with Daryl in the woods! Last night was insane, wasn't it?! With every episode this season gets better and better. So the first 5 minutes made me love Melissa McBride even more, she is amazing as Carol. Bringing a little more of her past into the show by going to the women's shelter. :wub: Daryl taking care of the walkers in the shelter. :wub: Not gonna lie but I teared up a bit when I saw the mother and kid walker. 

Noah having a set of brazen brass balls and taking their weapons...and we all knew they were getting them back, lol.

When they went off of the bridge... I screamed. :wub: Oh, and she grabbed his hand :wub:

I screamed again when Carol got hit. I read spoilers on it but really stuck *and hoped* with the theory that Carol was faking it. I have said it many times in this thread and I will say it again.... Carol had better not die while Beth lives... better not happen. 

• Like 2

Why do they split it up like that?  I don't recall any other series doing that but then again, I'm not a big "series" watcher.

A lot of series do that now. They go off air around the holidays and come back in February after the superbowl.

Wait... the next one isnt the mid-season finale??? GAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

I don't wanna wait until Feb.  :angry:

No there are two left... this Sunday and the finale... and then you get to watch DD whine for a little more than 2 months, lol!

• Like 3

No there are two left... this Sunday and the finale... and then you get to watch DD whine for a little more than 2 months, lol!

I was thinking that is better than having it end in December and waiting 10 months for the next season?  I wish it were an all year show though.  Wasn't there supposed to be a spin-off sometime in the near future?

• Like 1

I was thinking that is better than having it end in December and waiting 10 months for the next season?  I wish it were an all year show though.  Wasn't there supposed to be a spin-off sometime in the near future?

Yes if I had to wait for 10 months I would probably slip into a deep depression. We waited 7 and it seems like it premiered only yesterday. :( 

They are doing a spin-off but I don't know when it will air. I think all that was ordered at this point was a pilot episode. If it is successful I really hope that they air it during the spring/summer to keep us occupied while we wait for Rick and the group to come back in the fall. 

• Like 1

So how many of you heard me screaming when...

Daryl had his hand near the walkers mouth? Yeah that was me. Did anyone else know something bad was going to happen as soon as Sasha (who was wearing Bob's shirt) perked up when the hospital dude said his name was Bob. The finale is going to be insane... especially because Greg Nicotero is directing it.  

Predictions???

Mine are 

Fr. Gabriel, all of the hospital people, Sasha and Beth.  

• Like 1

So how many of you heard me screaming when...

Daryl had his hand near the walkers mouth? Yeah that was me. Did anyone else know something bad was going to happen as soon as Sasha (who was wearing Bob's shirt) perked up when the hospital dude said his name was Bob. The finale is going to be insane... especially because Greg Nicotero is directing it.  

Predictions???

Mine are 

Fr. Gabriel, all of the hospital people, Sasha and Beth.  

What do you mean 'predictions'?

What are your predictions? What do you think is going to happen?

Ah, that's what I thought... But that means that your prediction doesn't make sense - what do you predict will happen to the people you listed?! Dead?! I need to know what you think, lol :)