Ask WYE anything!

Jenny

1. So tell me, have you always carried a toothbrush with you everywhere or is this recent?  No and Yes  :) 

2. How old are you?  51

3. What do you do for a living?  I'm a Locomotive Engineer for a major RailRoad. I drive freight trains.

4. Is your name really Wylie?  It's Wiley

5. What are your hobbies? I love to bass fish.

6. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?  Back to when Microsoft and Apple became public. Because I would be fishing right now instead of waiting for work to call me to hop on a train.  :)

7. When are you coming to Huddersfield?  ;)  When I get my swing in check.  ;)

8. What did you catch last time you went fishing?  Two bass over 5 pounds each in three cast. …. Didn't catch a thing after that for the rest of the day. :angry:

9. do you speak another language …. A few words of German.

10. what would be your dream job …. Anything that would make me filthy stinking rich  :P

11. have you have any pets …. No … I'm away from home too much for work.  :(

12. how is your electric toothbrush going  :D …. Great. I have two now. One for home the other to take with me for work.  :D

13. Why a shark? I don't know. I think it was the first thing I saw when I was looking for an avatar. 

14. Aha!!!  Why doth the shark holdeth the toothbrush??  I have spent the last hour of my life wondering!  I'm not putting it down after hearing what Julie likes to do with them.  :P

15. What toothpaste would you recommend?  I use Arm&Hammer Advanced Whitening

16. What are your passions in life?  Fishing, but I tell ya. It's hard to explain to others my work schedule. I have zero time for passion for anything. When you are on call 24/7 you can't plan anything. …. I love my job. I just hate the time it takes away from me to do it.

• Like 6

Do you get vacation time?

Yes, 3 weeks  …  but I work 24/7 no scheduled days off, no holidays off, straight through the year. …. I know it's hard to believe, but thats the way my job schedule is. …

I would love to drive a train. My wife thinks I got autism because I stop everything to watch a train. Went to BO railroad musuim in Baltimore while dating for romantic weekend.

when I was kid I was Willie, old friends still call me it

I love fishing

my scheduale has no holidays but we do get paid extra

lived in Germany three years, watched wall come down

I was called "the shark" when I was Willie because I loved to swim under water.

Think we are related?

• Like 1

I would love to drive a train. My wife thinks I got autism because I stop everything to watch a train. Went to BO railroad musuim in Baltimore while dating for romantic weekend.

when I was kid I was Willie, old friends still call me it

I love fishing

my scheduale has no holidays but we do get paid extra

lived in Germany three years, watched wall come down

I was called "the shark" when I was Willie because I loved to swim under water.

Think we are related?

I never thought I would be a train engineer or anything to do with trains. Just happened when my other job I had for 17 years closed in 2007. It's not a bad job. Just me and the conductor. I just came off of a territory where I was driving 19,000 ton + coal trains. Around 8,000 ft. long. Try parking one of those on a dime. It will make your toes curl up. Plus you have to keep from tearing it into, because it's so long and heavy. You always have to keep in mind what the rear of your train is doing. Like is going up or coming down a hill. 

I was in Germany (K-town) from 1985 to 1989. Loved every minute of it. I was a Jet Engine Mechanic.

If I had the time to fish, my ass would be out there right now. I want to buy a bass boat so bad, but I cannot justify spending that much money for something I would only get to use a few times a year because of my work schedule. They are so freaking expensive now days, but if I buy one I'm getting the one I want.

You never know. I always felt like there maybe an egg in the family. LOL.

What kind of fishing do you do?