Fire away. AMA

Leanna

What is your fave brand of nail color?

What brand has the best base coat? Top coat? Any new spring / summer colors you would rec?

Have you ever been to the corner of Main and Danforth in Toronto? I lived in that apt building for a summer. I did not know Jerry Springer stayed so popular in Canada after it was kind of old news in the states.

• Like 1

How did you meet your soon to be husband?

We met online in 2011. He kept messaging me and I kept ignoring him because he's skinny and I didn't think he'd be interested in someone who isn't thin. I agreed to meet with him and we seemed to like each other, so decided to try dating after that. Moved in together about a year and a half later. :)

Are you currently enrolled at school?

Do you and your boyfriend role play?

Have you ever eaten a raw egg?

Is Terrence and Phillips a real tv show in Canada?

1. Yup. I'm enrolled in an HR program that I start on Tuesday.

2. I'm not saying yes and I'm not saying no, lol.

3. Ew. Nope. I actually have an egg intolerance, so that wouldn't go over well.

4. No, I don't believe it's an actual show. I could be wrong though.

What is your fave brand of nail color?

What brand has the best base coat? Top coat? Any new spring / summer colors you would rec?

Have you ever been to the corner of Main and Danforth in Toronto? I lived in that apt building for a summer. I did not know Jerry Springer stayed so popular in Canada after it was kind of old news in the states.

I really love anything O.P.I. I haven't tried a lot of different brands as far as base coat/top coat, but I've never had a problem with O.P.I at all. 

Here's the spring/summer colours I've been wearing that I'm absolutely in love with:

OPI+Brazil.jpg

• Like 2

If you had to pick one favourite song which would you choose?

Do you and hubby plan to have children in the future?

When did you realise 'he was the one' for you?

The song question is hard, so I'll get back to you on that one!

I think we'd like to have children in the future, but not right away. We may end up adopting if we're not able to have them ourselves.

We've been through a lot together. I think I knew he was the one when I quit smoking. He was extremely supportive through the entire process. He put up with my crankyness without putting up much of a fuss, haha. Even when I was smoking, he didn't often nag me to quit. He just wanted me to be happy.

Favourite vacation so far?

Favourite vacation not yet taken?

I haven't really been on a lot of vacations to be honest. When I was a kid though, my parents would take us to a campsite for a few weeks. There were cabins and a beautiful lake. I loved it there. I'd spend hours swimming and just relaxing. It was fantastic. 

I really, really want to go to New Zealand. If that's the only trip I get to take in my lifetime, it will be worth it. I will be going. I don't know when, but I know I will go. I've been dreaming about NZ since I was a teenager. 

• Like 1

I thought about this for ages Sharon, but if I had to pick one song, it would be this:

Reason being is, my mom used to sing it to me, so I have a lot of fond memories of when I was a kid and that song. Makes me miss her, but also brings a smile to my face. 

• Like 3

I thought about this for ages Sharon, but if I had to pick one song, it would be this:

Reason being is, my mom used to sing it to me, so I have a lot of fond memories of when I was a kid and that song. Makes me miss her, but also brings a smile to my face.

Awww, that is a beautiful song Leanne, good choice. If ever I hear it now I will automatically think of you ;)

Next question..;)

What would you choose as your last ever meal?

Oh and do you like to dance?

• Like 1

Have you set a wedding date?  Have you picked a venue? Are you going to have a big wedding or small?

Wedding date is March. 21st, 2015. :) I picked a venue (I think). I just need to finalize the details! It is at a sailing club. Very beautiful.

The guest list is about 70, so medium? I'm not sure if that's considered big or small. 

Awww, that is a beautiful song Leanne, good choice. If ever I hear it now I will automatically think of you ;)

Next question.. ;)

What would you choose as your last ever meal?

Oh and do you like to dance?

Homemade macaroni and cheese (with lots of cheese) and S'mores pie!

smores-pie-done1.jpg

I love to dance... I'm just not very good at it. ;) 

• Like 2

My first kiss with Steve (my boyfriend) or just my first French kiss ever?

My first one ever:

"Whoa tongue, relax. It's like you are having a seizure."

and;

"God, I hope it gets better over time."

• Like 3

I'd say lake. I grew up in the country, so I'm used to swimming in a lake. I don't mind swimming pools, but I'd rather go to someone's house to use their pool instead of a "public pool." I know people pee in the lake, but it's a huge body of water in comparison, lol. Public pools are a cesspool for that kind of thing.

• Like 1