Ask the Queen whatever???

queen greenlover

I'm a janitor & basically love my job, if my boss would give me a raise after a 4 yr paycut that would be sweet. Yes I would love to see England, at least with movies I can get general ideas about places. Favorite song besides Beth by Kiss, I don't know. I use to drink coffee & miss it & I have never really tried tea. Yes I liked school, no I don't trust many people which is sad but a safe way to live. After a hard day I love watching movies or old tv series. Is their anyone I'm "hot" for no not really.  Thanks for asking me stuff. But yeah going to Ireland would be nice.

• Like 3

Yes springtime flowers are blooming, & bushes have baby leaves & the grass is sooooooooooooo green. Its so nice to see NO snow & have temps above 30 degrees. Plus walking home listening to the birdies is nice. As to TWD I have never read the comic books but am tempted. :D  :D 

As much as I love the walking dead-I love 24 more. No I didn't blush over the french kiss question.

Say whaaaaaaa?  24 more than the dead?  Must be the tree pollen getting to you. :scratch_one-s_head: 

What is your favorite song?

Yes I love TWD but got hooked on 24 when listening to that BOB & TOM show when season 3 was going I figured if those clowns liked it I'd check it out. Trish-is that like the "damn it" game where everytime Jack says that you drink a shot or whatever-no but would love to. Becca-I live in northern michigan by the Mio settlement, I've seen the Holmes county on that funny Amish Mafia show.

• Like 1