Ask the Queen whatever???

queen greenlover

Sorry I was working so heres the answers. Yes green is my favorite colo, I live maybe 30 miles from an Amish settlement. I would love to go to Rome or Ireland. My full name is Elizabeth Anne,I tink its different being amish especially now. For a fun free da-going to New York City & seeing the 9/11 stuff & other attractions. I still don't care for french kissing. Last time being snarky-when I emailed TJ & told him what I thought about his site & his rules. Thanks for asking,  What states just Michigan & Arizona, a tierra would be nice

• Like 5

Told him how rude he was & by asking me if I "rag" everywhere about their site why would I want to belong & basically implied I cause way to much for their overworked mods & if THEY decide to take me back I'd be under their thumb & would have to kiss @ss etc so I told him where he could go. Babs I love that green one-way to pretty.

• Like 6

I'll have the kettle on for ya when you come over to Ireland ;)

Do you trust people easily or are you wary of them?

What is the worst thing any so called friend ever did to you ?

Did you like school?

Anyone you have your eye on ?

What is your favourite thing to do after a long day at work especially dealing with all those teachers and students all day, your head must be wrecked lol