Ask Action anything you want!

Colleen

Ross!

Kippers!

You are missing out young man. Oh the youth of today!

Breakfast of Champions. They only really work for 'late' breakfast - so a weekend. Only in the summer - cos you need to open every window in the house ;)  - but once in a while...well worth it.

Where will you be in 5 years?

If you could pick, what is a band in your fave top 5?

(If you have an absolute fave, you could just name that. :)  )

I could probably list about 30, but if I can choose only one...

kiss-band-logo.jpg

How were you in school?

Isn't it like 4am where you are?!

I was pretty naughty, never did my homework or studied.  Luckily I managed to get through my exams OK using my common sense lol.

I was in the 'popular group', but mostly because I was quite good at sports (running and football)... I also had a lot of friends in other 'groups' too - I liked to spread my friendship around :p

• Like 1

Isn't it like 4am where you are?!

I was pretty naughty, never did my homework or studied.  Luckily I managed to get through my exams OK using my common sense lol.

I was in the 'popular group', but mostly because I was quite good at sports (running and football)... I also had a lot of friends in other 'groups' too - I liked to spread my friendship around :P

Lol, yup. 4:10. I have no idea why I'm still awake! I am contemplating drinking a "sleepytime" tea, but we'll see. When I stay up this late, I usually get really tired around 5. So not too long to go. :P

What are your phobias?

Lol, yup. 4:10. I have no idea why I'm still awake! I am contemplating drinking a "sleepytime" tea, but we'll see. When I stay up this late, I usually get really tired around 5. So not too long to go. :P

What are your phobias?

So have you been to sleep and woke up early, or just haven't got to sleep at all? 

Phobias... heights.  I hate heights lol

• Like 1

Ugh, me too. Heights are terrible!

Well, I laid down for a bit with Steve and I think I snoozed for about 20 minutes before getting back up. So I guess I haven't slept yet, lol.

What famous person would you like to meet?

• Like 1

Ugh, me too. Heights are terrible!

Well, I laid down for a bit with Steve and I think I snoozed for about 20 minutes before getting back up. So I guess I haven't slept yet, lol.

What famous person would you like to meet?

Well that sucks for you - do you have work later?

Famous person... if it could be anyone, it would be Charles Bronson.  He is awesome lol

Have you ever spent more than $100 (59.28 pounds apparently) on a bottle of booze? If so, how much and what kind?

I once bought a bottle of Dom Pérignon and if I remember well, it cost about £110... And also a big bottle of Ciroc Coconut Vodka that cost about £60. The Dom actually didn't taste that great :(. But the vodka was superb ;)

• Like 1

Do you have oreos there?  Do you like them?  If so, how do you eat them?

Yes we have oreos, and I think they are... OK lol  If i was going to eat one i would obviously pull it in half first, like you are supposed to :p

But we do have a few places locally that make milkshakes, and one of them is oreo, and that is amazing!

• Like 1

What is your most remembered dream?

I usually remember quite a lot of most of my dreams.

When I was younger, I used to have those dreams where you think you are awake, but you are actually still asleep... always remember those because they are so spooky.

A lot of my recent dreams have involved cigarettes, and all of them have had members from here (and the other board) in them constantly.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: