Ask Action anything you want!

Colleen

Best friend that is not my wife... Well I have 2 best friends in real life, both were best men at my wedding, so I obviously can't choose between them lol.

And virtual best friend? I have one and I am sure she is reading this lol

That better be me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

• Like 3

I wish, don't have the funds for flights etc, far too much to pay for the next few months and I'm out of work ; (

You will have to drink for me xxx

We will work something out. You've seen what we can achieve as a group with Jimmy's laptop ;)

• Like 1

I got her some emerald earrings... I hope she likes them because it took me bloody ages to find a pair I think she will like without costing me the earth lol

Then we are going out for a meal then drinks down the pub with friends in the evening, yay :)

Sounds perfect!

• Like 1

Nonsense go away outta that, please please dont, feckk off, you'll have to come over for a weekend with tasha(I need a babysitter lol joke)would be a good laugh xxx

Nonsense go away outta that, please please dont, feckk off, you'll have to come over for a weekend with tasha(I need a babysitter lol joke)would be a good laugh xxx

Haha, I think we will try to come there, but I have no idea when it will be!

• Like 1

Oh us may heads are emeralds so I see why you got her them ah very good, I'm sure she will love them hun xxx

OK I see your birthday is soon too... You kept that quiet!!

Are you a romantic person ?

When did you realize that you were in love with your wife ? And what was it about her that made you fall in love ?

Did you get on one knee when you proposed ?

Are you a romantic person ?

When did you realize that you were in love with your wife ? And what was it about her that made you fall in love ?

Did you get on one knee when you proposed ?

Romantic? No, not particularly lol

I think because we had so much in common with each other and it was so easy to talk to each other!

Get on one knee? I thought that was mandatory lol

If money wasnt an issue, how would you spend your days?

You mean after I'd spent a few months in Vegas and Florida?!

I've always been interested in marine biology, so I might study that for a while and see where it takes me.

• Like 3

Your photo makes you look like an athlete, what active things do you do?

I think you are my new best friend!! I can't even remember the last time anyone told me that lol

Well I used to play a lot of football (soccer), but not anymore. The only real activity now is my fishing, which basically involves me carrying massive amounts of fishing gear great distances, not catching any fish, then carrying said gear all the way home again... It is pretty good exorcise ;)

Happy anniversary!

Do you ever eat kippers for breakfast?

No! A Frenchman who was visiting our office recently complained that the hotel he was staying in didn't have kippers for breakfast. I looked at him like he was mad - I'd never heard of it until then and now you are the second person to mention it in a short space of time. Personally I can't imagine anything less breakfasty lol.

Maybe the aerodynamic haircut. I hope you had a good anniversary! Remember to send flowers to her office at random times, "just because". Is there a way to hide this advice from the females on this forum?

• Like 2

Jajasue thank you. Maybe they are and no one told me :(

I have to agree with Paul, you do like quite the athlete in your photo.

I thought kippers was all the rage over there.

Ava thank you. Maybe they are and no one told me :(