Ask a member!

SueBeDoo

Would anybody be interested in getting to know everyone better, each day or so a member would be picked/interagated lol ( if they want to) and we can all ask them any questions about themselves and they answer them for a day or could be a few days on the same member so everyone gets to ask something then on to the next member, could do it in off the record if people preferred.

Again just an idea, I'm sure people have stuff they would love to know about another member.

Anyways anybody wanna do it?????

Can put everyone's name down on a list that would be up for it, so they would know when they would be coming up next, i did this before and it was a week on each member but wouldn't need to do that long.

• Like 5

No one is asking me anything, haha.

It's okay though.

I think these are fun. :) Mostly because I'm nosey. ;)

I wouldn't take it personally hun, the problem is there's too many started at the same time, was only meant to be one person per few days but it's all gone pear shaped, so very hard for people to keep up, raging I started it now lol

• Like 1

I think it was because we were too happy it was Friday. Lol.

I think looking back that one at a time would have probably been better, but it's not like we can't do them again. And there were a few laughs.

So next person who wants to go, or go again should start another thread when they want too :)

• Like 3

Just came across this post..sounds like fun and in a few days when some of the newness wears off I will be game to give it a go ;) I have to warn you though, I feel as though I lead a somewhat boring life, so dont be to shocked at the mundane answers...lol ..Like some of the others, I dont get on here every day, so I might be a little late answering questions...I will try to keep up on it..

• Like 3