Daily exercise log for everyone :)

Been a while, been mainly concentrating on heavy weights and running.  Thursday did spin, every other day last week after weights I ran on the treadmill.  Today was TRX, had to miss boxing though.  

Yesterday cardio and legs with my trainer

Today - small group class .. Felt quite crowded as there were actually 2 of us there and boy did she push us .... Think I have earned a glass of wine tonight :-)

Wednesday - Weights with my trainer and cardio

Thursday - kick boxing and basketball ( no subs !!)

Yesterday - running

Today - sitting on my butt doing nothing and enjoying a well earned glass of wine or 3 :-)

Running yesterday - today small group training .... Should probably have been more scared when she said we would do a combo of cycle and legs ..., but it wasn't till afterwards she told us of her aim to " kill" the legs ..... Let's just say she reached all her goals :-). LOL !

I've been keeping up my weekly routine. Up at 4 am for Monday Wednesday Friday cardio..Tuesday arm day and Thursday leg day.

This past week I rode my bike twice. 5.5 miles each time. I need a softer seat. Ouch!

I went for a 2.5 mile run yesterday but really haven't done much running. I need to because I have the Rugged Maniac mud run race coming. It's not straight running because there are obstacles in between but still, it is 5-7 miles.

• Like 1

Been working out regularly - yesterday weights with my trainer and today really small group training - aka me and the instructor !! A mixture of cardio and floor exercises a- 90 secs on, 30 secs acti pie "rest" ... Let's just say who knew 90 secs could take so long !! LOL !!!

• Like 1

rode today for 43 miles ....I think my hubs is trying to kill me lol gotta admire his motivation though........did a couple of small rides yesterday and the day before. also did a few squats and strength exercises before we left for the ride

Well another 42 mile bike ride in the books, I am happy that hubs is enjoying his bike and can ride it easily. We went to a state park rode around the campground then back home. Of course we take breaks every 5 miles so it is definitely a long ride about a five hour trip but well worth it IMO. of course not an every day kind of thing have to work sometime lol BTW I totally recommend padded bike shorts for anyone thinking about a long ride they work wonders

Ran on Saturday for about A mile and a half, today ran 3.5 miles :) slower than hell but right now speed isnt important getting back into running safely is. Speed will come or not the point is that I can run again....so happy :)

Sounds similar to me... Monday I ran for 2 1/2 miles for the first time since my back surgery...and slow as hell is an understatement ...lol...(ave. about 12 min. Mile)... Yesterday, I only did 2 miles..my muscles (and lower back) was grumbling a little, so even though 3 miles was the target, I didn't want to over do it...but I did bring my ave. per mile down to 11.5 mins ....sitting home today..I golf tonight (league), so still moving, just a lot slower..lol..I've also had to change the golf swing because of the surgery...

Had a couple of days off the gym - but played basketball last night and this afternoon finally back to the gym ! Knee is sore so couldn't run but did weights and elliptical.... Friday evening here so am now enjoying a glass of wine :-)

Oh man!  Do I ever miss basketball - my knee won't allow it.

Jogged on the mountain for nearly an hour.  Reversed one of my loops and it kicked my arse.  Holy crap - that hill is A LOT LONGER WHEN YOU'RE GOING UP IT.

Grateful for lungs.

• Like 2

1 1/2 hour dance and body work (sit ups, press up, planks etc) workout. Sick to death of this twingy back stopping my regular stuff and had just had enough of feeling meh! Missing my regular classes although still doing Zumba each week. Going to try and slowly build back up now. 

• Like 1

Oh man!  Do I ever miss basketball - my knee won't allow it.

Jogged on the mountain for nearly an hour.  Reversed one of my loops and it kicked my arse.  Holy crap - that hill is A LOT LONGER WHEN YOU'RE GOING UP IT.

Grateful for lungs.

I know what you mean about knees and basket ball but these days I am so landlocked and slow they don't trouble me so much !! The one advantage of being the old lady on the team :-). LOL !