Daily exercise log for everyone :)

I'm allergic to something and don't know what.  I think I may be intolerant to sulfites but can't be sure.  They sent me home with a prescription for Prednisone, Pepcid and an epi-pen.  Can't prescribe a cream b/c the hives aren't in one area.  Went to boxing/conditioning tonight.   

Good work ladies!

Pippa, crawling home is out then ;)

Yesterday had a rest as back was a bit sore so just did a 20 minute walk and some yoga stretches. Today a 1 hour toning class. I haven't seen a step in years...it wasn't my finest moment lol. Tough class consdering they called it toning, hiit stuff is easier!

• Like 2

I'm allergic to something and don't know what.  I think I may be intolerant to sulfites but can't be sure.  They sent me home with a prescription for Prednisone, Pepcid and an epi-pen.  Can't prescribe a cream b/c the hives aren't in one area.  Went to boxing/conditioning tonight.   

geez colleen...you have had quite a year

enough already

:D

gotta do something today not sure what i am going to do yet.....got a fitbit from work so I am trying to sync that to MFP and it isnt working right It is mfps issue I think might just use fitbits system to track my meals and exercise if I cant figure out how to sync them up

gotta do something today not sure what i am going to do yet.....got a fitbit from work so I am trying to sync that to MFP and it isnt working right It is mfps issue I think might just use fitbits system to track my meals and exercise if I cant figure out how to sync them up

I synced them through the Fitbit app and just use MFP for recording food as it has a better database ???

Had a lighter workout today as I was a bit sore - Did some time on the treadmill and weights

I got mfp and fitbit connected had to do it on the laptop cause it wasnt letting me on my phone gonna get dressed in abit and go downstairs on the treadmill and kill two birds with one stone gonna walk on treadmill and study for final stats exam...exercising whilst walking helps me absorb more

• Like 1

my dog chewed my fitbit...little bastard

I was thinking about getting an apple watch...but those things are like 400 bucks...yikes!

Definitely going for a run tonight...it's been a bad week  :(

I have been walking(my foot still on the mend damn planters faciitis) but it is doing better and today I walked on an incline and I also ran for 8 min on a lower incline slowly getting back into running. Also did squats different variations with 9lb weights and other upper arm workouts.

Lisa, 

Have you noticed any difference on the days you wear flip flops more?  

Thursday seated pulley row 4 sets and lat pull downs 4 sets, then 30 minutes spin.

Friday 40 minutes weight machines and 20 minutes running on treadmill.

Saturday 60 minute Boxing and conditioning class and 45 minute TRX class.  

On the weekends have been averaging 19,000 steps per my Jawbone Up.

I havent worn flip flops since my foot issue and only briefly it drives me nuts hate shoes but the best thing for it right now.is to wear shoes might make a appt with podiatry i dont know for sure that it is planters it could be a stress fracture

I havent worn flip flops since my foot issue and only briefly it drives me nuts hate shoes but the best thing for it right now.is to wear shoes might make a appt with podiatry i dont know for sure that it is planters it could be a stress fracture

Whenever I wear flip flops or anything totally flat, the next day I am in horrible pain.  The therapy balls and stretching by pulling the big toe back help a lot.  It could also be bone spurs.

Weekend I did so much gardening I didn't have much left for exercise.

Today 1 hour bodycombat class and started my run/walk option, so about 5 mins of running interspersed with lots of walking. Want to build up really slowly as I've had knee issues in the past.

Did some elliptical and then a small group,class ... She called it a 50s - I thought yay I'm 50 she is being kind ! But no - it was 50'reps of 10 exercises - rows, sit-ups, push ups, squats, tricep dips etc plus 500 metres on the rower, cross trainer and treadmill .... We were meant to see how much we could do in 30 mins. I was the old girl ... And also the only one who finished the lot !! 6 hours later ... I still can't feel my legs :-)

• Like 3

Did some elliptical and then a small group,class ... She called it a 50s - I thought yay I'm 50 she is being kind ! But no - it was 50'reps of 10 exercises - rows, sit-ups, push ups, squats, tricep dips etc plus 500 metres on the rower, cross trainer and treadmill .... We were meant to see how much we could do in 30 mins. I was the old girl ... And also the only one who finished the lot !! 6 hours later ... I still can't feel my legs :-)

you go girl!!!  age is just a number  :)

2 days ago I went hiking with 2 coworkers in their mid 20's....they were huffing and puffing and moaning...haha.   Funny thing was...it was Sunday and my "rest day"  the hike was nothing

Arm day today...I used heavy weights today...my arms and shoulders are cooked but i feel great

Happy Tuesday!

• Like 2