Daily exercise log for everyone :)

Last few days been working hard - weights and cardio ! Am currently doing a gym challenge and just redid my beep test .... 6 weeks ago I was level 5.1 and today I was 7.4 ... So I must be doing something right ! Now if only there was a test for the quickest way to fill a wine glass I would be an Olympian ! :)

• Like 3

I missed a couple days at the gym, but both days I did stairs for 20 minutes, hard enough to work up a sweat.  I also have been doing wall sits without the wall here and there.  Today was spin 50 minutes, came home to do some planks regular and side, then did heel lift squats and heel lift plies.  Tired now :)

• Like 1

Small group trying and then some intervals on the cross trainer ... Not sure I will be able to feel my legs tonight ... But it must be doing me some good .... Right ??? :-)

• Like 1

I have been walking(my foot still on the mend damn planters faciitis) but it is doing better and today I walked on an incline and I also ran for 8 min on a lower incline slowly getting back into running. Also did squats different variations with 9lb weights and other upper arm workouts.

• Like 2

Boxing with my trainer and some intervals on the cross trainer at lunchtime ... Backing up with a game of basketball tonight ... Although I expect I will try to hide on the bench as long as possible ...gotta love having subs for a change ! :-)

• Like 2

Monday: Gym #1 40 minutes weight machines, entire body and got on the treadmill ran for about 10 minutes and realized I had to go lol.

Tuesday: Gym #1 20 minutes weight machines and spin class 30 minutes.

Wednesday: Boxing and conditioning class 45 minutes.

Thursday: Seated pulley rows and spin class 35 minutes.

• Like 1

for the first time in a long time....I simply skipped leg day this morning.  Yikes....

But I don't feel bad about it because between running and the gym...and even doing a double class on tuesday...I have not had a rest day in 16 days...that's not good

for the first time in a long time....I simply skipped leg day this morning.  Yikes....

But I don't feel bad about it because between running and the gym...and even doing a double class on tuesday...I have not had a rest day in 16 days...that's not good

Babs rest days are good - you need to give your body time to heal .... Only prob is when there are more rest days than exercise days - and I can't see that happening with you .... Just say'n ! :-)

Friday here - so got to the gym and did some elliptical and treadmill ... Am now welcoming the weekend with a well earned glass of wine :-)

• Like 1

went for a walk about 4 miles did short sprints still have residual heel pain so I am trying to ease back into it as to not cause an injury......wish it would heal already (no pun intended) havent done much exercise the last couple of days but have gardened and planted stuff so I am counting that. I will say that my arms hurt from throwing 10 bags of mulch around lol

• Like 2

Yesterday heavy leg weights with my trainer and today I did a small group class - lots of shuttle runs with high intensity exercise ... Burpees etc .....I think I no longer have feeling in my legs at the minute and loving it !!!

• Like 2

Friday: Off

Saturday: 60 minute Boxing and Cardio drills class

Sunday: 40 minutes mix of weight machines and free weight and 50 minute spin class.

Monday: wanted to go to Barre/Pilates, but instead was at the ER hooked up to an IV and having my vital signs monitored after an allergic reaction.

Tuesday: Exhausted from last night, but gearing up for tomorrow night's boxing class.

Sunday: 40 minutes mix of weight machines and free weight and 50 minute spin class.

Monday: wanted to go to Barre/Pilates, but instead was at the ER hooked up to an IV and having my vital signs monitored after an allergic reaction.

Tuesday: Exhausted from last night, but gearing up for tomorrow night's boxing class.

you okay now?

You ok chick?

Wow - that is not a way you want to get out of going to the gym! Hope you're feeling better ??

• Like 1