Daily exercise log for everyone :)

Ah I see, very similar moves to the Tara Lee - Earth DVD just with extra bits and pieces.... do you find doing it as a stand alone helps you at all? Like clear your mind, make you feel stronger, focused etc?

I remember a yoga teacher I had many years ago who kept admonishing the class: If you can't do yoga every day, at a very minimum you MUST do eight sun salutations! I personally only do them as stand alones, but i do them because they make me limber and strong at the same time. If I haven't done them for a week or so, I start having back problems when I do everyday stuff. 

https://www.google.dk/search?q=sun+salutation+photo&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=bxS9VNeEM4rfOOyrgJgD&ved=0CB8QsAQ

• Like 1

I've done about nine minutes of in-place jogging, countless plies in first, second and fourth, some graham stuff, toe touches, knee lifts and more plies. probably about 30 minutes thus far. i'll do more this evening.

Ok... so today I once again did machines and weights... I dont really have my self on a schedule or plan right now.

I gave up on the personal trainers and am going it alone... It is OK but I feel like i need someone to tell me what to do all the time...

because of my back, I always do a little of the back muscle machines ( not to heavy ) and then i alternate everyday between more back upper body, then more back and abs... then more back and legs, lower body etc...also I do 3 or 4 spin classes per week..

I just got a 9K bill for the audit that I went through last fall... I can not afford personal trainers right now.

First serious session back with my trainer ( finally taking my Ny resolution taking my fitness to the next level seriously ) only to find out she is leaving .... No idea who I will train with now !! So currently I haz a sad !! - yep first world problem at its best !! a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

• Like 2

Planned on spin this morning, didn't sleep much last night so I rolled over and went back to sleep for a bit.  Went to an 11:30 TRX class.  Always feel good after TRX.  Tomorrow is a big day, measurements then spin, followed by weights class.

• Like 1

I couldn't drive home from work yesterday due to the snow. so I walked three miles to the bus stop, then another mile home. I also shoveled snow and walked another couple of miles at work.

this morning i'll do a mile to the bus stop, then the three miles to the office. I did 20 minutes of the nycb workout this morning.

does anyone know of knee-saving exercises? I don't want to blow out my knees again.

• Like 1

Smarty, have you tried wearing a knee support? Mine are knackered from track days and cross country as a kid but still hold out with a support for even high intensity stuff?

Mon Insanity high intensity, 1 hour

Today Nursery, chasing kids and yoga

Went to gym #1 today, various weight machines and free weights.  Then hit the treadmill 20 minutes walking 4 mph, 9 minutes running 5 mph.  Running hasn't been kind to me lately...my knees hyperextend, but I taped them with KT tape and it seems okay.