Daily exercise log for everyone :)

Wow, Gemzee, Ripped in 30 sounds challenging enough to be downright scary! Don't overdo it now, you hear? :swoon:

I know right!? 30 day shred is hardcore and apparently ripped in 30 is more challenging...uh oh! A little scared! I definitely won't over do it though :D

After 6 full weeks off (Achilles pain), The Sarge had his first run this morning.

A pain-free (YAY!) run, even.

4 miles, treadmill, 1% hill/grade @ 33:35 (8:23/mile) - starting slow and working back to race pace.

Easy Peasy

EDIT: And Mrs. Sarge asked about a quick 2.5-miler tonight before sunset. Sarge feels so good about running again with no achilles pain, he's gonna go ahead and run with her tonight, too.

Edited by Sgt.Sausage
  • Like 2

My dvd came....Ripped in 30 starts tomorrow....

I'd be broken in 1 :) Good luck to you though, super fit chick :)

Probably half hour of me actually swimming versus 1 1/2 spent in the pool with the munchkins, fab fun!  15 minute walk.

• Like 3

So, are you dead yet?

"Ripped in 30" graduating class, August 2014

Zombies_NightoftheLivingDead.jpg

Lol! Lets just say I'm glad I completed the shred before this :) legs are aching (which is good...means I'm doing something right!)

• Like 1

Didn't exercise today but did have a very good medical checkup. BP, glucose, cholesterol, etc. everything great. Weight down a little from where it was last time but still need to work on that. All this PLUS I haven't smoked in almost 5 months. Doctor was pleased as punch. Me, too!  :)

Now I just need to keep doing what I have been doing and I'll get to where want to be. Good to know.

• Like 4

The last few days have done some killer weight sessions - so just cardio today - running intervals for 30 mins ... Still look ugly but it is effective and then finished up with some steady elliptical - tomorrow I really want to get back to spin !!

• Like 2

Shuffled from chair to stove to make some oatmeal. Shuffled from chair to refrigerator for some watermelon. Shuffling off to the couch now for a nap, heh heh.

Two weeks of this left. Sheesh!

Take care of yourself, Comrade!

• Like 1

Shuffled from chair to stove to make some oatmeal. Shuffled from chair to refrigerator for some watermelon. Shuffling off to the couch now for a nap, heh heh.

Two weeks of this left. Sheesh!

Hey, the fact that you can get up off the couch to feed yourself so soon after this trauma is quite a victory! Appreciate what your poor body is doing for you. Seven months after quitting smoking you are so much healthier than if you had continued to smoke, thank God for that! Keep on shuffling to the fridge, then step briskly to the fridge, then jog to the fridge, and from there the sky's the limit! I'm so glad that you are home and recovering. 

It does get boring doesnt it, Comrade. I am on FMLA for the next 4 weeks myself related to my surgery last week I have a 10lb limit so unless there are project work I dont work (dont really want a hernia surgery also which is why the weight limit until I am healed sigh) I love my husband but I need some one else to talk to besides him......Boredom truly sets in quickly especially when you are used to working and moving all the time. The most disappointing thing to me (and I never would have said this 2 years ago when I smoked) is I cant run for 1 month. :( I had signed up for a 5mile run on labor day w/e that I cant do and had to cancel :(

Hang in there and heal give it time 

I almost copped out today. Kept telling myself it was too hot to bicycle or disco walk. But when my husband decided to take a nap before supper I decided to go to the pool and do some water aerobics. In very hot weather the pool is an OPPORTUNITY not a chore, right? Also, hubby offered to go out and get us a pizza if I would wash the dishes (it was his turn tonight). I agreed to wash the dishes but said "No" to the pizza because it's not something I want to eat these days. Once in a while, sure, but only when I plan for it.

So I worked out AND ate a healthful dinner. Ain't I just the cat's meow!!  :girl_dance:

• Like 5

I almost copped out today. Kept telling myself it was too hot to bicycle or disco walk. But when my husband decided to take a nap before supper I decided to go to the pool and do some water aerobics. In very hot weather the pool is an OPPORTUNITY not a chore, right? Also, hubby offered to go out and get us a pizza if I would wash the dishes (it was his turn tonight). I agreed to wash the dishes but said "No" to the pizza because it's not something I want to eat these days. Once in a while, sure, but only when I plan for it.

So I worked out AND ate a healthful dinner. Ain't I just the cat's meow!! :girl_dance:

Well done :)

My eating hasn't been great today. Was bored so ate more than usual!

I may be sore tomorrow, but early this morning went to the gym did weights for about 35 minutes.  Went home to feed my son, give him spending money and send him off.  Then I went back to the gym ran 1.5 miles, nonstop - getting there, but I need different shoes.  After that went to gym # 2 for TRX.  Now I am going food shopping, wine shopping and running shoe shopping.  

• Like 2