Daily exercise log for everyone :)

Pip...the class went really fast from the get go...I get that it's fast paced, but for an introductory class, it was  a bit much...I am so uncoordinated it's not even funny...grace is not my middle name for a reason lol.  I will do it again for sure, but need my knee to heal...I was just starting to like running, it's really bummed me out.  It was a good workout though...I did refuse to do burpees though, not for me lol

I did 2 classes yesterday, so big fat nothing today, even ate a cheeseburger :)

Gym # 1 - Triceps Extensions, chest press, seated pulley row, upright rows, Lat Pull downs.  Then I gingerly attempted running again, 10 minutes walking, 15 minutes running.  Knee didn't hurt while running, didn't hurt later, but it was sore...if that even makes any sense.  

Hey Marti - I did Pilates for years - often lead by physiotherapists - never once did it with weights - unless you talk body weight ??

After being away a few days back to the gym - weights with my trainer plus intervals - no one ever said I love burpees and I know why !! Then back later for my sad version of combination of running / walking / shambling !! With the latter - pretty sure I can ace a role in the next zombie movie!!

• Like 2

Hey Marti - I did Pilates for years - often lead by physiotherapists - never once did it with weights - unless you talk body weight ??

After being away a few days back to the gym - weights with my trainer plus intervals - no one ever said I love burpees and I know why !! Then back later for my sad version of combination of running / walking / shambling !! With the latter - pretty sure I can ace a role in the next zombie movie!!

Lol Pippa, zombie apocolypse en route :)

Thanks for pilates info, this dvd always uses weights (which is fine) but I didn't think it was standard to do so. x