Daily exercise log for everyone :)

worked out at the work gym yesterday and took cody for a long walk after work. Today ran 5.5 miles (kinda rough run today or at least a slow one) BUt I did it I think because I prefer to run in 60 degrees or below and I took a chance and ran in 73 degrees it was ok but I think I like colder runs couldnt run earlier had to take hubs to the doc to check up

Yesterday, I was going to do a little running...had a glass of wine instead  :prankster2:

This morning gym #1, triceps extensions, lat pull downs, pulley row and upright rows then spin class.  Later on I did 10 run/walk intervals. Tired, will sleep well tonight :)

• Like 2

Okay so really tired, going to sleep well tonight!  Was at gym #1 at 5...Did seated pulley rows, chest press, lat pull downs, upright rows and 2 min walk/2 min run intervals 10 times.  After dinner, went to TRX, which was very different to say the least.  Not exactly easy, but sort of fun.  Not an every day thing for me, but a once in a while class for me.  

Yesterday I did a session with my trainer and then kick boxing

Today I did a small group class and then more kick boxing

Tonight I will have a glass wine !

How do you like the kickboxing Pippa?  I might give it a try one of these days.  

Spin class at gym #2, one hour - got there a bit early :)  I don't remember having any real running injuries from when I was a kid, but leg is killing me.  It's not my knee and not my shin, but somewhere in between.  Ice and Motrin.  Guess what I won't be doing tomorrow?

How do you like the kickboxing Pippa?  I might give it a try one of these days.

Absolutely love it - It is a great total body workout, awesome cardio and great stress relief .... You just need to visualise whoever is annoying you while you are kicking and punching the bag ! a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

• Like 1

Yesterday I had a rest day - in truth my legs were killing me - today back to the gym - did some treadmill and then later played basketball ... Will be interesting to see how I pull up tomorrow !