Daily exercise log for everyone :)

Once again: "Open" day on the training schedule this evening.

Fast 5k (better than 6:50/mile pace) or moderate/mid-range 5-miler (7:30-ish pace)  ?

Run is at 10:30 PM tonight.

Let the voting begin ...

Easy Peasy

Once again: "Open" day on the training schedule this evening.

Fast 5k (better than 6:50/mile pace) or moderate/mid-range 5-miler (7:30-ish pace)  ?

Run is at 10:30 PM tonight.

Let the voting begin ...

Easy Peasy  

As you say,   S...L....O....W       D....O....W...N

that means I choose the mid-range

Edited by ArmedNAruba

Yesterday off and grossly surpassed my calorie allotment for the day, but it was yummy :)

Today, gym # 1 - Lat pull downs, pulley row, upright rows and chest press, then spin class.

Last week, I started to try running, but it got too hot and only got to go once.  I am about to give this a try again :)

So Sarge is taking a "100 pullups for 100 days" challenge.

The first three days didn't go so well. 40 the first day (4 sets of 10) 59 the second day (5 sets of 10 and couldn't complete the 6th - only 9 for a total of 59 and the third day was ZERO - Sarge was out on the rock climbing all day in Hocking Hills - there's no pullup bar on the rock and he didn't think to count how many times he did a pullup as he hauled his ass up the wall.

Might be a month or two before he can even do 100 in a day.

So far still on day zero, 'cause, y'know - not even able to squeeze 100 in a single day.

This. Is. Hard.

Party Hardy

That sounds really hard.  eeek.

Running more than walking now surprising how quick it is to get back into it

Finally got out of my lazy feel sorry for my self mind set :)

Seeing and feeling results already also helps not stuffing the pie hole!!

• Like 2

Back to day 1 of 30 day shred. Put all the weight back on from last time :( wanna lose it again before my year anniversary! :)

Got up at 6am & did 30 day shred dvd level 1. First time I've ever exercised before work! :D

• Like 1

Gym #1 - pulley row, chest press, upright rows, lat pull downs then went on the treadmill..walk/run intervals.  I've never actually run on a treadmill before, just the pavement or in the woods.  It was strange at first, but once I got going it was all good.  

• Like 1

Did a small group class but since I was the only one there - it turned into a personal training session and the back for more kick boxing .... My legs are killing me now but strangely I also feel good !

Me loving kick boxing is only scary if you are the kick boxing bag OR your photo is pinned to the kick boxing bag !! a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

Did a small group class but since I was the only one there - it turned into a personal training session and the back for more kick boxing .... My legs are killing me now but strangely I also feel good !

You see my point presumably?