What a week! *graphic pic, beware*

Rain Forest

On Monday afternoon I took my daughter to a dr appt and watched my Logan while she was there… then I drove her home… was home a few hours and get a hysterical phone call… Logan had fallen off a swing and got this:

loganscar_zps33a02273.jpg/

He was on his way to the hospital, so I went there and spent the next 5 hours in the ER… just too damn much fun, sitting in the ER!  Anyway, my poor little guy had to have 8 stitches, and he screamed bloody murder when they gave him shots to deaden the skin (the cream they put on apparently didn’t work)… I had left the room before this but could hear him clear down the hall… yes, I’m a wimp, I can’t handle hearing little kids screaming in pain.  He's better, this is after the stitches:

loganscar2_zpsa0b7c9bd.jpg

Then Tues morning I wake up to a horrible sore throat… no idea where I got that, could be Logan (he had a cough), could be the hospital germs, could be the people in stores I’d heard the last few days)… by Tues evening I knew I was sick… spent Wed and Thurs with a fever and just feely icky and pretty much just slept… felt better yesterday so went car hunting (I’m on a search, I’ll post more about that later today)… anyway, all that running around yesterday?  Today I’m back to square one with a low-grade fever again! lol

Ok, weekend, bring it on!

Poor Logan hope he is better now and Rain I think you passed your bug to me, Mon Tue Wed, High fever, hacking cough, Wed Doc - Chest infection Thur and Friday two types of Antibiotics, two very severe Allergic reactions, Sat spent at Adoc to be told, don't take antibiotics again (kinda guessed that from the reaction) waiting on test results from Hosp now, if I send these ((())) to both you and Logan any chance a few could be sent back  :) xx