Only 1 More Week!!!!

Reciprocity

1 hour ago, reciprocity said:

Stewie ......... I have your date for the big day already sorted :) 

2ztj4bc.jpg

Who are you pig? You used to be a deceiver now im not sure what you are.

Ive learn my lessons. Next time i will just walk away and do the right thing.

I can get a girlfriend thank you very much, i dont need to be stupid. Thats bad for my health....any day now...

I will be stronger than i was, the people who love me and my true friends will still be by my side and the haters can go suck a dick

that ******* taxi driver who asked where David lives can go suck a dick

all the cars speeding by me and buzzing the horn can go suck a dick

all the fuckers with gps tracking devices and light on at night when im walking can go suck a dick

all the people who dont have sexual fantasies and judge others can go suck a dick

in fact all the haters can go suck a dick

Anyway thats just rambling...

Love you pig ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, StewieTech said:

Who are you pig? You used to be a deceiver now im not sure what you are.

Ive learn my lessons..... lots of blowing off of steam....Love you pig ❤️

OH Pork Chop, darling, are you OK??? You know I'll always suck, um I mean kiss it better ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

OK, this is crazy but Boo never reported back on our planed sailing route so I have sent out another TWO survey parties to check on things along the planned route!

@Sslip and @jillar in one boat AND a back-up boat with @Martian5 and @garry mhudson (both very responsible gentlemen).

Surely at least one of them will be reporting back soon. Who knows, they may even find @Boo ?

5dtd8o.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

On 11/22/2018 at 2:19 PM, reciprocity said:

OK, this is crazy but Boo never reported back on our planed sailing route so I have sent out another TWO survey parties to check on things along the planned route!

@Sslip and @jillar in one boat AND a back-up boat with @Martian5 and @garry mhudson (both very responsible gentlemen).

Surely at least one of them will be reporting back soon. Who knows, they may even find @Boo ?

I was unavoidably detained.  My intentions were good: do some scouting and report back in a prompt manner.

Then I made an executive decision to start recruiting some talent to work the bar for the big party.

I didn't really look at her resume or check her references, but...she's hired!

Edited by Boo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3