Chat Party Tonight????

Petra

I may (big maybe) have a night to myself tonight.  Since I didn't make any plans with people in town, who better to spend it with than my Quit Train friends????

If I can't make it, maybe others will be available.  :)

Hope to see you later.  :)

• Like 4

Petra.... Is it a wine party?

It is a bring whatever you want chat party, just bring some to share.  I will be bringing a lovely vintage Cabernet in a beautiful eco-friendly box  :biggrin:

• Like 2

My plan was foiled.  Meh!  I may still be there, but I will have kids at my house.  No nights home alone for me til the kids are off to college, I guess.

Message of the day - enjoy them while I have them. :)

• Like 1

My plan was foiled.  Meh!  I may still be there, but I will have kids at my house.  No nights home alone for me til the kids are off to college, I guess.

Message of the day - enjoy them while I have them. :)

Oh sure, invite everybody to a party and then back out...I guess that means I have to bring the chips and dip, again...and what are we supposed to do for music? lol

• Like 2

Instant decaf ok?

Dear Ava (JenWalz)...I just want to say how much I have loved being on this journey with you.  I have pm'ed you my email address, because I am pretty sure you just said the one thing that MQ would consider  ban worthy.... :bye:  lol

• Like 1

Dear Ava (JenWalz)...I just want to say how much I have loved being on this journey with you.  I have pm'ed you my email address, because I am pretty sure you just said the one thing that MQ would consider  ban worthy.... :bye:  lol

:bye:  :lol2:

• Like 2

So sorry...

Nothing to be sorry for Nancy...Just didn't want to bring anyone down with a bad mood.  Anyway, I have had some wine and am feeling better, so I may show up.  Sometimes some wine and laughs can turn one's mood around :)