The Quit Train Is Unstoppable!

Nice work. B)

Thank you but it's really the membership who deserves credit.  Google now works unlike any other search engine out there and can scan the Internet in a split second as it indexes pages.  So, the more it sees words like quit smoking or other words that people would use to find a quit smoking support group the higher the rankings.  :)

Thank you but it's really the membership who deserves credit.  Google now works unlike any other search engine out there and can scan the Internet in a split second as it indexes pages.  So, the more it sees words like quit smoking or other words that people would use to find a quit smoking support group the higher the rankings.  :)

Ah Quit it MQ!

Stop it I say!

People are here to quit smoking, read quit smoking blogs, participate in a quit smoking community or rather a community that supports people quitting smoking. People in the UK don't quit smoking - we stop smoking. So this is a Stop Smoking support community that offers help advice and support to those stopping smoking!

• Like 4

Ah Quit it MQ!

Stop it I say!

People are here to quit smoking, read quit smoking blogs, participate in a quit smoking community or rather a community that supports people quitting smoking. People in the UK don't quit smoking - we stop smoking. So this is a Stop Smoking support community that offers help advice and support to those stopping smoking!

I understand what you say about quit smoking, stop smoking and finding a good quit smoking support group, (or stop smoking support group as you like to put it) community, message board, forum or whatever you want to call it.  Makes sense to me so I'm going to stand on a parapet and shout to the people to quit smoking and that I know of a place where they can understand how to quit smoking.

I quit smoking that is proof that anybody can.

• Like 2

I understand what you say about quit smoking, stop smoking and finding a good quit smoking support group, (or stop smoking support group as you like to put it) community, message board, forum or whatever you want to call it.  Makes sense to me so I'm going to stand on a parapet and shout to the people to quit smoking and that I know of a place where they can understand how to quit smoking.

I quit smoking that is proof that anybody can.

I quit smoking too :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
MarylandQuitter, on 15 Jun 2014 - 08:04 AM, said:

Google

quit smoking message board - page 1, #2

quit smoking message forum - page 1, #5

quit smoking forums - page 1, #8

quit smoking forum - page 1, #8

I just tried it, and I got those exact same results.  Not that I didn't believe you or anything.... :read:

• Like 1

I just tried it, and I got those exact same results.  Not that I didn't believe you or anything.... :read:

You drive me crazy always checking up on me.  :shout:   I know what it soon to follow:  reporting my post.  Here we go. :laugh3:   You crack me up, cuz.

• Like 2

I was leery of joining, especially with 5 yrs on the site that had a strong core group of quitters who helped me to find freedom. When I saw who was "running" the show here I thought why switch to another site where the "wannabe mods" were made real mods here. But decided to risk being "a goat" & "crossed over". Its nice seeing how this place has been honest & willing to let those "with a bad past" have a new start. :rolleyes:  :king:  :biggrin: 

• Like 4

mq were do we get the quit train bumper stickers?

Go down Chinnioypaeuk Road till you meet to the fork in the road, veer to the right.  Just past the old barn with the rusted bicycle resting up against the door is an old foot path.  Take that and keep walking until you see the bee hive on the left.  Keep going.  Once you come to the old wooden canoe, reach inside under the front seat and pull out the matchbook cover.  Inside is an address that you can write to and ask for a free bumper sticker.  To find your way out, just reverse directions.

• Like 4

Go down Chinnioypaeuk Road till you meet to the fork in the road, veer to the right.  Just past the old barn with the rusted bicycle resting up against the door is an old foot path.  Take that and keep walking until you see the bee hive on the left.  Keep going.  Once you come to the old wooden canoe, reach inside under the front seat and pull out the matchbook cover.  Inside is an address that you can write to and ask for a free bumper sticker.  To find your way out, just reverse directions.

I got mine!

• Like 1

What? No shiny black obsidian[1]?

Easy Peasy

FOOTNOTE:

[1] from Shawshank Redemption : "That's right. And at the north end of this particular hayfield there's a rock wall, right out of a Robert Frost poem. And somewhere along the base of that wall is a rock that has no business in a Maine hayfeld. It's a piece of volcanic glass ... "

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...