Random thoughts

Gemzee

I think this is about the 4th 'random thoughts' thread here but I can't find any of the others so tough luck! :D

And now to my random thought: I wondered what you guys called us to people in the 'real' world? I always say 'people in my forum' lol, as in.."someone in my forum said ... "

I just thought it was amusing and a bit random!

• Like 3

When I talk about QT, I usually start with: "You know the quit smoking forum I'm on?..." 

I'm actually thinking about buying a new laptop and how exciting that is, haha. I haven't bought a new one since 2007.

I don't normally eat sweets but, I think I'm going to make a strawberry custard yellow cake.

I'm only a couple hours away..what time are we serving dessert?  :thank_you2: :popcorm2:

• Like 2

Well my exciting night is ruined.  I have gotten a horrible horrible headache.  Going to bed.  Good night folks.   Have a good weekend.

((((hugs Tiff)))))   I hope you sleep well and your headache goes away.

• Like 1

Me and my partner woke up at 1pm today! :O Must be the end of the jet lag. We got back from UK Monday night and went straight back to work on Tues - Fri. Haven't slept that late for years!! (I do enjoy a weekend lie in till about 10am though!).

• Like 1

Me and my partner woke up at 1pm today! :O Must be the end of the jet lag. We got back from UK Monday night and went straight back to work on Tues - Fri. Haven't slept that late for years!! (I do enjoy a weekend lie in till about 10am though!).

Wowser!

The latest I have slept in in like 15 years is 9, and very rarely.

I used to wake up around 4 am every day when I was a smoker. Jonesing, I guess.