Sonic Celebrates Four Years !!!!

Sazerac

Congratulations, Sonic,  on your FOUR years of Freedom.

You spirit has encouraged so many of us.  Thank you, baby.

Possibly the most important thread that our, somewhat salacious, Sonic, started is 'Babe of The Day' 

(located below stairs,  wrapped in brown paper)

I firmly believe this thread has provided much needed distraction from smoking

and kept certain purient or merely curious individuals  close to the board, close to their quit.

Thank you, Sonic, for your ummmm.....service. 

He has also been great support to lots of quitters through the years.

I am one of those quitters.  

Your laughter and kindness has meant a lot to me,  Sonic, and it is always a good time when you show up.

Have a raucous celebration, baby, I am so happy you quit smoking and shared your journey with us.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Meathead...he ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer.  And he has a bad habit of going missing for prolonged periods of time.

However, four-years is a solid achievement.  And, as Saz mentioned earlier, he did create the greatest thread on the interwebs with "Babe of the Day."

Good job Meathead.  Enjoy this video featuring some classic Van Halen and a bunch of hot chicks...

• Haha 2