Day two !

Parsley

Thanks! Wasn't sure that posted, never did find my way around this site, though I love it. I tried to make a ticker, not sure that worked. Really want it. Last 2 hours worse than whole day. Messing around here to busy myself.

You're doing great parsley, messing around here is an awesome way to keep your mind off your misery. :) So as far as the ticker goes, after you fill in all your quit info click on save. It will take you to your next screen where you can choose which ticker you want. Once you've chosen it copy the code underneath it then go to your profile and paste it into your signature. I love mine and watched it climb daily in that first year :)

1 hour ago, Parsley said:

Ok! Thanks! Will try now.

Hi parsley, i gave you a wrong turn earlier as far as going to your profile to edit your signature. What you'll actually want to do is copy your ticker then go to your account settings which is accessible  in the upper right hand corner. From there you'll see the signature link, click on that and you can paste your ticker in the box then click save and you should be set :)

Edited by jillar

Hey Parsley,

Welcome aboard and huge congratulations on Day 2.

I will repeat what I have found to be great advice from this forum and a couple of friends who've quit. It's about getting over one craving at a time. 3 minutes is what you need to get through, and gradually, the uneasiness will give way to understanding.

Stay strong, and be online. We have loads of games on here...come on over and play :)

Welcome to day 3, Parsley!!!!!  What a huge accomplishment, and you're well on your way now so there's no turning back.  Keep pushing through these sometimes crappy early days and enjoy all the small victories along the way.