First Smoke Free Holiday/Vacation - Road Trip

Tink

On Sunday I am on the road for 8 days 

I am not worried about smoking - I am more concerned that I will not be logging into the board for 8 days :(

This will be the first time I will be flying solo so to speak without knowing you guys are there so thats a little scary

so I guess this is the big one - where I take the full leap of faith and believe in myself

but I sure will miss you bunch of crazies  :rolleyes: 

But i am not a fool and I will be on my guard at all times  :ph34r: as I know there will be triggers and craves but I have packed my big girl panties 

I might mug someone to go on their smart phone if the withdraw gets too bad  :P 

• Like 9

Oh you will be fine Tracey, I have faith in you! Your quit is strong and so are you!

No worries, just have a good time!

You can always call me if you need a verbal kick in the behind :-)

I will miss you, that's the part I don't like!

• Like 1

Oooh lovely, where are you off too?

I have every faith in you and know you will be just fine but I know you will miss us cos we are just too cool for school and we will miss you too cos you're too cool for school.

Have a deadly smoke free hols, enjoy xxx

• Like 2

Its not that interesting is only around England but I will take photos - but none of panties Bakon lol - doing the sight seeing thing I might even get on red bus whilst in London  :tease: and taste the windows

• Like 3

I know you will have a great time hon, and you'll come back still smoke free. 

if you happen to run into Johnny Depp, you BETTER call me!! LOL!!.. other wise, don't fret none about us,...we'll all be on our best behavior (hehehe) till you get back.... no.. honest... we will.... honest.... :biggrin: