Inconsequential win of the day...

Still winning

Where there is 1st world problems as a thread, there needs to be an opposite - light and dark :)

So my win for today that matters not a jot to any other human being is - I parked well, it was straight and right next to the curb without going up on the verge  :good: Victory! Boom!

What's your win of the day?

• Like 3

I cannot park for s...well yeah, it's bad, my 8 year old compliments me when I'm close as a mini pep talk lol.  Sharon, well jel!!

It takes me to forever to parallel park.  If I have to fit in between two cars?  Forget it, I'll find somewhere else to park, I'm not especially skilled when it come to that lol

• Like 1

true story - I went for a walk today an slipped and landed on my butt and slid down the hill - but laughed got up and carried on with my walk although all the dog walkers looked at me funny as i was plastered in mud from head to toe from the back  :lol:

• Like 4

I don't parallel park, will park 6 streets (blocks) away and walk before I put myself through sweaty betty worry of that lark! ;)

Today....put £50 away towards the 1D concert (treat the girls to merchandise) so it was lovely to put it away, the old me would waste it on cigs...boom!

• Like 2

Some days are in The Win Column for The Sarge if he just manages to get pants on for at least part of the day.

Easy Peasy

EDIT: this is not one of those days.

Edited by Sgt.Sausage
  • Like 2

So many booms today! No matter I will list them then dance it out...

6p off each liter of petrol

Full weeks food shop done

Paint all present and correct for tomorrow's painting project

Managed to walk past a gondual end adverting half price coffee machines , yet walked on past- no impulse purchase made!

Going to check out Marti's kiss channel

So many booms!....time to dance

• Like 1

Inbox zero today. boom.

Clear desk. Boom.

Filing clear. Boom.

And in which alter universe do you exist Señor - next you'll be telling me the men wear the skirts ! 3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10