I think I have a problem

Leanna

Sorry boys. I know this is all girlie and yuck.

But here's my nail polish collection (well, part of it). I didn't even really wear nail polish until my mother-in-law started buying me bottles of it. All the boxes in the background that say O.P.I are all nail polish as well. Yeesh. Now I know where all my quit money disappeared to. There are more hanging around the apartment somewhere, but I'm lazy.

IMG_20140429_092136_zps17c08b6f.jpg

• Like 2

I love reds, pinks, and oranges Amy.

This is my current colour. I'm a little disappointed it's already chipped, but that's because I was cutting veggies yesterday and accidentally scraped the blade against my finger. No cuts thankfully, but I ended up chipping my nail polish. Hmph. 

IMG_20140429_100105_zpsea65dbdc.jpg

When I was younger blue was my favorite nail polish- I used to get them done once a week with designs.  Then I started to fish and the nails had to go.  So my nails are only done for an occasion. They are plain.

Orange is great as well as long as it is neon orange for summer.

I use the Gelish line and most of the time do them myself.  I love the gel/shellac type of polish for a dozen different reasons.  We start with the fact that there is no sitting around waiting for them to dry, then there is the fact that your nails are made stronger and they don't chip.  They last for 2 weeks too.  There is a bit of a learning curve if you do them yourself, but it is so worth it.  

• Like 1

I use the Gelish line and most of the time do them myself.  I love the gel/shellac type of polish for a dozen different reasons.  We start with the fact that there is no sitting around waiting for them to dry, then there is the fact that your nails are made stronger and they don't chip.  They last for 2 weeks too.  There is a bit of a learning curve if you do them yourself, but it is so worth it.  

2 weeks?! Wow. I'm going to have to look into this. 

Wait, I think I have a Shellac polish in orange.

I do love it! It's great how long it lasts. 

2 weeks?! Wow. I'm going to have to look into this. 

Wait, I think I have a Shellac polish in orange.

I do love it! It's great how long it lasts. 

Yes and because you cure it with an led light, there is virtually no drying time.  I can do two nails, take a shower a minute later, then do a couple more here and there.  I was always horrible about sitting still to have my nails dry.  

• Like 1

Yes and because you cure it with an led light, there is virtually no drying time.  I can do two nails, take a shower a minute later, then do a couple more here and there.  I was always horrible about sitting still to have my nails dry.  

Me too. I never wait long enough and then I screw up my nails. 

Cool! I'm going to start using that line more often.