Mind ping pong

Sarah

My mind keeps changing its mood with every tick I'm happy and tock I'm sad.

My post earlier all perky with an attractive man and now I feel like crying.

The first week is hell week. What is this?

This is worse. Cravings feel very physical to me you can hold onto and reject physical. This emotional battering is really hard.

Just need a hug and a cry now. And I don't know why :(

Welcome to Heck Week!! It's no walk in the park!

I think you are changing your avatar as often as your mood - never before have I seen such rapid changes except for Colleen a few months ago :p

You are going to have ups and downs for a few weeks I'm afraid, you just have to embrace them and know that they don't last forever.

Try to think of that guys bottom if it helps!!

Welcome to Heck Week!! It's no walk in the park!

I think you are changing your avatar as often as your mood - never before have I seen such rapid changes except for Colleen a few months ago :p

You are going to have ups and downs for a few weeks I'm afraid, you just have to embrace them and know that they don't last forever.

Try to think of that guys bottom if it helps!!

heck week

I'm not happy with my pictures I either look to serious or stupid, might go back to using celebs again!

I'm not doing well with the ups and downs, need more people to hug!

Oh Sarah......

You are going through what so many of us have been through.....

When I first quit,I was on here nearly 24 hours a day,angry one minute,crying the next....happy for a short time....

I know it's hard,but it will get better,some days I white knuckled it.....

Your doing just fine.....

Stay close to the board....

Hugs xxxx

Oh, Sarah...so very sorry you have to go through this...but many of us had similar experiences.  As others have mentioned, quitting is a roller coaster, but you can do this! (and crying is perfectly acceptable!)

Keep pushing forward... get your way through the nastiness and I promise ...the other side is beautiful and sooooo much less stressful.

Do some deep breathing... drink alot of water and keep yourself busy. 

Keep on keepin on...you are doing great.  and by the looks of ya... you shouldn't have much of an issue finding someone to hug you.

• Like 2

Welcome to Heck Week!

I know it is tough to do, but Laugh! Laugh loud. Laugh at the changing moods. This is your body and mind expelling the poisons. These moods are signs that you are winning.

Cry, scream, call me a tw*t, (insert vowel according to mood)

You are rockin this. Completely normal and fantastic signs of a fantastic quit.

Raaaaaaahhh!

• Like 2

I'm OK. Just feeling a bit down. Tried putting something funny on but it didn't work so watching a nature documentary now.

Just had a text from a friend who's coming over to listen to me be grumpy!

Aw Sarah. Big hugs!

Hope you're feeling better.

Quitting is not fun. In fact, sometimes it's downright miserable. However, nothing compares to how you'll feel later on. Trust me, it's worth it. Every tear, every bit of depression, all the anger... is worth the reward. Just keep on keeping on hun. The freedom you will eventually feel is amazing. 

((((((More hugs))))))))