You Need A ((Hug)) From Your Non Smoking Friends Today

Tink

Can I be selfish and hug myself, my little man came home from hospital this morning after a bad asthma attack at the weekend then today I got a call from my older sons school to say he was hurt again, the poor pet is constantly getting bullied, some nasty piece of work punched him and threw him on the ground and busted my james lip, it's sooo swollen, my heart is broken, I can't take anymore of this, he's such a great kid and doesn't deserve it, I'm sooo upset, ill post pics in the private thread tomorrow when I calm down of what they done to him,

I'm a broken mammy right now,

Night night xxxx

Can I be selfish and hug myself, my little man came home from hospital this morning after a bad asthma attack at the weekend then today I got a call from my older sons school to say he was hurt again, the poor pet is constantly getting bullied, some nasty piece of work punched him and threw him on the ground and busted my james lip, it's sooo swollen, my heart is broken, I can't take anymore of this, he's such a great kid and doesn't deserve it, I'm sooo upset, ill post pics in the private thread tomorrow when I calm down of what they done to him,

I'm a broken mammy right now,

Night night xxxx

((((((((((((((((Jaja and kiddo's))))))))))))))))   Thinking of you all Jaja, it makes my blood boil to hear about what they are doing to your boy.  :(

((((Sue))) awww how awful for you, my nephew gets bullied, he goes to karate but has a sweet nature like his mum unlike me who tells him to kick em in the goolies

You just want to go over there and sort them out i know, its so frustrating for you, your poor boy i want to hug him too and the wee one (((hugs)))

Hope things get better for your family soon xx

I wanna give Maryland quitter....a nice big sqeezy hug.........

For coming up with the idea for this great place.......I love it......

No walking on egg shells......I was kinda getting scared to say anything......

(((((((((hug ))))))))

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Like 1

Oh my gosh Sue, I am so sorry to hear this! From what you've told me and the pictures you shows me you boy looks and sounds like such a sweet boy!! Massive hugs to you ((((((Sue)))))). I think your son is great, and very brave and you can tell him I said that if it helps him (I found myself in similar situations when I was a boy).

• Like 1