How come they defend vape so much?

JB 883

Of course they keep changing the name of it. I think "Juuling" is the latest thing.

Anyways, all these things saying it is safer than tobacco or that it isn't harmful at all.

Didn't they say all this about cigarettes at one point?

The more respectful of us nicotine users at least accepted the fact that it is not healthy. When i started, i knew damn well it wasn't a good idea. I have no real clue why i started other than being curious about different tobaccos. Has anyone honestly said, "This must be alright" after taking their very first puff of a cigarette and having their lungs literally flinch? Remember THAT incident? 

And get this - On some videos these kids claim it is cool to use vape. Do what? I remember in school a lot of the bad kids smoked but I do not remember anyone being considered "not cool" if they didn't smoke. Some teenagers back then even said they wish they had not started.

And besides - vaping is just kind of douchebaggy. Kind of like driving a Toyota Prius but not AS bad.

Yeah I know bitching doesn't help. I just hate smoke/vape/smokeless/NRT/whatever with this weird passion. They act like it is safe but just look at the damage it causes. Every time vape comes up on the web, they act like it is some f******g God-send so people can safely use that nasty nicotine.

Pisses me off.

Like I sometimes mention, if i had to sum up why I quit in one breath -  I got pissed off at the cigarettes. I wish everyone felt the same hate towards nicotine in all forms. But no, some GOTTA have that crap. Cut it out, tell the nicodemon to f*** off.