Joe7 Takes His Place on The Lido Deck Today!!

Reciprocity

Massive congratulations Joe! 1 Year quit today!!

All your hard work has paid off in getting you here so lay back on a lounge in the sun and relax a little while your quitter friends come by with their congratulatory messages.

Great work Joe! Enjoy :)

f0n8g4.jpg

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Joe on 1 YEAR!! You are one of my favorite "quiet" quitters!

I'm so happy to have shared this journey with you.? Thank you for all the support you have given along the way!

c7f6db327ecd8ef1db9dbe39e0d4d5bc.png 2ah73pd.jpg&key=6b4416f65fb3d44522f1447c

• Like 1

Congratulations Joe, what a huge milestone! I'm also glad to have been a part of your journey. I hope you're planning something super special to celebrate :)

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Fireworks-Wallpaper-Image.jpg      

Do you feel the most unbelievable sense of accomplishment today Joe? You should, you did something that few are given to do: you beat that bastard addiction! :)  It's been a pleasure to be along the journey with you, and I hope we all hang around together to help us all maintain our quits in all our years to come. Congratulations!

• Like 3

OK, i know I'm in the future but as usually i was late for a very important date. Well frickin done you bloody ripper.... 12 months, 1 year, done, dusted and in the bag.... I hope you celebrated and thought of some way to treat yaself cos you so deserve it.

tenor.gif?itemid=5757775&key=76d5f2e7500

• Like 1

Wow! It's amazing how many of you that posted here also posted a reply to my introductory post at another site near the beginning of this quit. What great support.

Thanks to all of you posting here. Your words have made this milestone much more special for me. I'm glad to be sharing this journey with you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:27 AM, WeegieWoman said:

Well done joe!! You did it!!! 

CSC_0724-edit1.jpg

Thanks Weegie. Your picture brings back such a good memory of pleasant chit chat on an evening out in Pitlochry.

• Like 1

Oh my, oh my can't believe I'm late to your milestone celebration Joe ..

Hope it was a good one.. 

Whoop whoop MEGA congrats on reaching the end of your first year quit.. 

And thank you for all the support you have given me since the start of my quit, your a star..?

158f6c32e7360a568178fe705735fe86.gif

P.S.

Save me a lounger Joe I'll be there in a few months...!! ?????

Edited by Wee fluffy me
Gettin Joe to towel my lounger ?
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Phoebe2 said:

Way to go Joe! THis was the best decision you have ever made! Well done :)

10 hours ago, Sparkzzz said:

Well done Joe !!!! That’s a great start to a quit !!!

Thanks Phoebe and Sparkzzz.