Notsmokinjo is 5 Months Quit Today!!

Reciprocity

Well, today where she is. Tomorrow where others are. Those Aussies, always gotta be first in :15_yum:

Congrats my friend on reaching 5 wonderful months being free of that deadly smoking addiction.

That's fabulous; couldn't be happier for ya!! Now, go celebrate, Maybe a night out dancing?

booby-animation-2.gif

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Jo!  You are doing awesome in your quit and you have really done awesome in helping others here with their quits.  Thanks for all that you do here and I hope you celebrate big today!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@reciprocity thanks for this...especially as you are posting from yesterday...although did you have to find the video footage of that time I listened to the vodka... NoMzFzY.png

@johnny5 thanks ... nice to hear my brand of crazy helps too... huge celebration plans... disney movie marathon with the kid and my neice and nephew from South Australia.

@WeegieWoman thanks for all the laughs and advice that have helped me through some curly times (even if I don't let on) oh and thanks for all the awesome Scottish vocab I am gettin... maybe one day you and Fluffy will let me into the wee club as an honorary member, even just for one day.

@Whispers my fellow lover of sport, whatever shape or size it comes it, dunno if ya caught it the other day in my 1% post and you probably didn't realise it at the time but thanks for all you help in keeping me in the quit club I was a lot closer to tossing my quit than even I realised, and your chat about relapsing was the boost you didn't even realise I needed. So this ones partly on you, mate.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

@Martian5 thanks. Have plans all weekend with my family but hooking up with a friend this arvo for a belated ANZAC day drink, I'm even gunna hit the heavy stuff, fat coke.

@Sazerac thanks for all you support and wonderful advice. Thanks also for hunting out all the old threads that are so helpful, its like you always know what i need to see before I even see it. Love the vintage Sesame St, I actually remember watching that as a kid.

@beazel Thanks for the congrats and always being there for everyone. AND for always finding the best gifs. Love the the one you found for today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Joe7 Thanks for the support

@Jetblack thanks... although I think I liked the craves better than the naval gazing mind games I have atm.

Why Thank you your Lord@Sslip N. Slide of Englandshire... you need a break after having to hjaul my arse over the five month line this month. There are a few people on here who made me get my sh1t together this month but you've been there more than most. So for all the free UK footy lessons (and lets face it i'd definately be in the remedial class) and getting me through the long arse nights... THANK YOU.

@despair not me 2nd favourite british gent... thanks for always being able to answer my stupid questions.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 4

Congratulations on five months jo! I don't think you realize how much you bring to this board.  You make quitting fun lol. I love logging on in the mornings to see what my silly, crazy and very caring friend has been up to! :) Your weekend celebration sounds wonderful, have a great time and enjoy that fat coke too! :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@PeaceTrain thanks for the vote of confidence and all the support... big one for you on the horizon, thanks for lighting my way.

@jillar thanks but I had a pretty good group of teachers in the very early days with you and Beazel... but thank you for all your support, its easier to do this knowing you've got me back.

@Lin-quitting thanks for always knowing what to say when I need to hear it.

@Boo thanks boo... and thanks for tolerating my presence in some of the blokey threads like Hit & Run... loving it, especially as not many to talk ball with in my neck of the woods... BUT seriously, The Hoff... not a babe, not at all, not one bit.

@catlover thanks for the support and also for all the game time... just checked your date... not long now until your in the 25%ers... were doing this together.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1