A-Z "Topic Of The Day"

notsmokinjo

Oh... a fainting goat... still waiting for the French team to say "we surrender"

There's only 1 Tony Locket..... the fat, slow full forward who was so good he won the Brownlow (association Best and Fairest)... Pluga himself.... Premiership player and still holds the record of the most goals in a carrer.... once a pig was let onto the field with pluga number 4 on its side...

• Like 1

OH wait I got a big fizchick entry from @Wee fluffy me  for the A...

Ally's Tartan Army... from when Scotland made the world cup finals in 1978.

OH wow... how bizzare, that fizchick give me B....  this was hard, because there are soooo many good Irish B's and English B's even... hmmm, decisions, decisions, decisions... ok so with Honorable mentions going to both Braveheart, Bridge Over the River Kwai and The Boys of the Old Brigade..... I give you....

Breaker Morant ... for the line, that every Aussie believes is true:  "Shoot straight you bastards, don't make a mess of it." as he stands before the firing squad.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We're on the march with Ally's army, we're going to the Argentine and we'll really shake them up when we win the world cu ...

Is nobody else joining in?

Chariots of Fire - not bad both the film and the music score are moving. A great story, with pride in the medals and the principles that certain people show.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

^^ You barracking for Sweden too when they play with England??? .... Sslip doesn't want me to barrack for England, something about the kiss of death or whatnot... dunno why. ;)

Erin Go Bragh

@WeegieWoman & @Wee fluffy me   one of you two better post the right scottish song for F or I will be very sad.... it is one of the best patriotic songs in the whole frickin world and they only "anthem" with a reply section...

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2