A-Z "Topic Of The Day"

notsmokinjo

3 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Oh I wanted M so I could do marzapan.... omg that is the grossest foul thing ever.

Nettle Soup... blurgh....

Maybe you shouldn't have skipped I, j and k then? 

Anyway I wanted m so that I could do mashed potato. Texture bleurgh! 

Orange chocolate, I'll let fluffy have to make up for eating ? 

• Haha 1

SWITCHEROO.... SWITCHEROO.... Todays topic is folklore... so it could be any character, beast, place from the folklore of any country OR people famous for writing folklore (think brothers grim)

O ....

Oolah the Lizard ... from the dreamtime stories...

14 minutes ago, Sslip said:

Santa Claus 

Um Sslip topic of the day is folklore.... Santa's not folk law he's real, you'll get on the naughty list.

Tiddalik the naughty greedy frog that drank all the water in the land and they had to make him laugh and be sick to get it back....

• Haha 1

Nothing to add, just catching up and feel I had to say....

On 6/26/2018 at 6:35 PM, Sslip said:

To be fair they are shit letters

K is not a shit letter it's the Koolest letter of the alphabet, it my letter .. so you better take that back mister..!!

• Like 1

SWITCHEROO ....  SWITCHEROO.... whatever code you do its footballers....

(I was going to do Barassi ... the little boy raised by a footy club after his dad was killed in action and bought about the father son rule in the AFL... true legend of the game even if he isn't my B)

Jonathon "Brownie" Brown - Tripple Premiership player, 2 times all Australian, 3 times club best n fairest, one time Coleman Medalist (prize for kicking the most goals in the season) .... This guy was a machine on the field, fearless to the point of stupidity... and so frickin funny... his career was ended by injuries after that left him with a perminantly damaged voice, no feeling in half his face and his chin... but in a way that's why he makes my list... in an interview post his first injury in which he had 10 facial fractures and also fractures 'a couplafractures around me voicebox" that required 13 hours of surgery to reconstruct he was asked first how long he would be out... "The doc reckons 8 weeks. I don't think it will be sooner I can't eat a steak for six weeks" then he was asked if it was the worst injury of his career.... "Yeah-nah, its the most graphic but in terms of footy its nothin'. I don't run on me face"

David Rhys-Jones.... one of the enforcers, held the record for the most tribunal appearances, 42, with 17 as the victim and 25 as the aggressor... he was suspended for 22 games in total... a whole season if added together.... but he was magic to watch on the field and won the Norm Smith in the 87 Premiership win. (Norm Smith is the MVP award for the best player in the Grand Final)