A-Z "Topic Of The Day"

notsmokinjo

^^OMG you get me all excited and then.... not yet..... I'm sure I've watched it at least twice in that time (he kid loves it.)

SWITCHEROO ... SWITCHEROO .... stayin with movies but themeing it..  Movies about animals or sport....

We Are Marshall

SWITCHEROO... SWITCHEROO .... cos its Reci's birthday.. lets all eat cake and baked treats... that's right boys and girls is the The Great QT Bake Off....

Donauwelle ... Austrian slab cake, combining vanilla and chocolate sponge with sour cherries... one for @Sslip maybe...

1-7.jpg

The great Australian classic The Frog Cake (thank you Balfours... proof that something other than wine can come out of South Australia ... although Victoria is better... we gave the world Boston Buns and Neenish Tarts) and one for @Doreensfree

300px-Frog_cakes.jpg1b84bce73c4a30206009658349a107ed--frog-c

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Sad 1

SWITCHEROO... SWITCHEROO..... the only topic needing no introduction... that's right its the Sundee Slang Spectacular...

Killa ... (kill-ah) something that is really good in a way that is special and rare....  "Did ya frickin see the killa 4th quarter the Saintas put on?" (Did you see the amazing 4th quarter St Kilda played)

he he he.... well I'll post slang and those who aren't on the 17th can continue to post cakes... until the 17th that is... see I can compromise.

Lurgie .... lur-ghee (lur as in rhymes with cur, ghee as in Indian clarified butter) .... A bug or a germ associated with illness... "I'm off to the frickin quacks cos i've caught a frickin lurgie" (I'm going to the doctors as I am unwell and thing I have picked up an infection).

You can have a flu lurgie or a stomach lurgie.