A-Z "Topic Of The Day"

notsmokinjo

I was originally agreeing with Sslip... but I really agree with Weegie... omg I had wiped that movies existence from my memory banks.... so it bad luck to change a double post.... so B is up for grabs by everyone except me... cos I posted last.... and yes, yes I am just making the rules up as I go along... isn't it fun?

• Haha 1

^^^Shhhhh I hid those dvd's at the back, at the bottom.... don't mention them or they will get into the shark week rotation.

The Cars That Ate Parish ... supposedly a Peter Weir's First Movie and a Cult Classic... i musta missed the memo or I just wasn't the right age to appreciate wotever is supposedly so good about it.

Switcheroo..... MOVIES ... specifically movies you are glad you saw, love or could watch again and again and again....

The Endless Summer

(Makes the list due to the memories of times watching and the people I watched it with)

• Like 1

Hudson Hawk - Okay so maybe this says more about me than the quality of the film. It got panned, it's a a bit of fluff, it's a bit silly, but I enjoy it.

512ffamcK4L._SY445_.jpg

Andie MacDowell as a dolphin is funny

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

SWITCHEROO...SWITCHEROO..... is Sundee... and that means its SLANG FEST.... hopefully some of the yanks come and play today.... would be nice to hear wot they can put on the table....

As I am hopeful of some new players here's the rules, well its pretty simple, answers have to be in alphabetical order, so the one before this was a P... this is a Q... so next should be R.... rule exemptions:

* A, The, Mr, Mrs, Miss, Ms are invisible words and don't so you use the first letter of the word after it.

* If songs is the theme, you can either have the first letter of the song title OR the first letter of the band name OR the first letter of either the firstname or surname of the artist.

* SLOX applies, that's Sslips Law Of X... its algebra, x='a number' ... so you can use a number instead of x

* double posts both count... its bad luck to switch ya answer, cos i said so, and you just keep going.

* new rules can be invented at anytime

SO.... Q.....

Queen of Sheeba ... a chick who thinks she is all that and then some but she aint nothin spesh.... "Who does she think she is, the Queen a Bloody Sheeba"

Edited by notsmokinjo
Added rules for newbies.
  • Like 1

Spewin ... so depends on the context... it can mean to be disappointed, it can also mean to be vomiting...

I'm frickin spewin that at saintas are havin such a frick crap season. (I am very disappointed that Saint Kilda are performing so poorly this season)

I'm frickin crook as, I've bin spewin me guts out all frickin day. (I am unwell. I have been vomiting on and off all day)

• Haha 1